Addison, TX (ADS)

Skas

Newcomer
Sep 8, 2017
I have received my facility list for the 28 April 2017 Prior Experience job announcement and ADS is my first choice. Does anyone have a phone number to the facility? Does anyone work there by any chance?

ajmezz

Epic Member
Apr 8, 2010
There's a guy on here that works there, but don't think he frequents the website too much. Just check back occasionally to see if he comes around. I'd say it's a pretty solid first facility with a steady flow of small ga and biz jets.

nhstadt

Epic Member
Mar 24, 2011
south "Murica
I'm at ADS. It's a great place to start. Pretty simple airport layout, decent traffic (boring at times but typically pretty steady year round), good chances of moving up in the local area if that's what you want... union management relations were rough but they are much better now. It's pretty country club here of late, and our staffing is good as well so the leave situation isn't bad and trying to get out has gotten a lot easier.

As as far as dallas/Addison/dfw metroplex goes.... pretty cool city to live in if you are young and single, schools are pretty good in north dfw,and the northern suburbs are all pretty nice if you have a family. Housing values are alright, taxes a bit higher (no state taxes though).

Hit me with a PM I'll put you in contact with my facrep if you want more info.

nhstadt

Epic Member
Mar 24, 2011
south "Murica
Don’t worry. Due to NCEPT you’ll check out in 6 months and end up at a level 12 passing up thousands of people at levels higher than yours

That pissed a lot of us here off too trust me. Abuse the hardship system, don't get the big dick facility you were gunning for, so jump the line on those that have put their time in here.....ya tell me about it.