Air Force Controller Wanting to Go ATC Canada!

atc_godzilla

Newcomer
Jan 7, 2012
Just exploring the idea of doing atc in Canada. Wondering the possibilities and requirements. Are there any atc companies that will assist in citizenship and getting a Canadian atc certificate? Any info helps.

Jax

Senior Analyst
Nov 17, 2010
N90-EWR
Just exploring the idea of doing atc in Canada. Wondering the possibilities and requirements. Are there any atc companies that will assist in citizenship and getting a Canadian atc certificate? Any info helps.
Your best option is to find a Canadian chick, pretend you love her, get her to marry you, which will allow you to get Canadian papers, get hired by Nav Canada, then dump her. You get extra bonus points if she's hot, so as to make the time required to be banging her less of a drag.

nhstadt

Epic Member
Mar 24, 2011
south "Murica
Your best option is to find a Canadian chick, pretend you love her, get her to marry you, which will allow you to get Canadian papers, get hired by Nav Canada, then dump her. You get extra bonus points if she's hot, so as to make the time required to be banging her less of a drag.
Just keep in mind the hottest moose in Canada is still.... well a moose.

NovemberEcho

Epic Member
Dec 8, 2010
Long Island
NH you know nothing. Canadian chicks are smoking hot and have a brain and personality to boot. I would take a Canadian chick in a heartbeat! Not to mention Montreal and Toronto are awesome cities.

nhstadt

Epic Member
Mar 24, 2011
south "Murica
NH you know nothing. Canadian chicks are smoking hot and have a brain and personality to boot. I would take a Canadian chick in a heartbeat! Not to mention Montreal and Toronto are awesome cities.
What are these "brains" and "personality" you speak of? are those euphemisms?

Seriously though, never been, would like to go check it out some day. If canada is in fact a land of hot women, sooner rather than later.
Also if thats the case, how did they all get to canada and texas and skip everything in between?

seanpatrick

Newcomer
Sep 11, 2011
PNW
I have always wanted to work as a controller near whistler, that would be rad. Its too bad there really isnt a single piece of usefull info about the process on this site.