Anatole Experiences

micstuck

Newcomer
Mar 7, 2018
If anyone here has stayed at Anatole in the past I would appreciate it if you could give some insight on your stay. I am looking to potentially stay at Anatole for my time at the academy, and while I have heard good reviews from a few people on this site, the reviews on apartmentratings.com and other sites are very, very overwhelmingly bad. 1 good review for every 10 horrible reviews it seems. Some of them are from 2016-2017 so they may be outdated. They do however have me worried and id just like to hear other experiences before my decision is made.

RamosKid

Nov 1, 2016
New York, Long Island
I liked my apartment when I was there last year. Had a shuttle so I didn’t have to worry about transportation to the academy. Walmart is down the road. I didn’t have any complaints while staying there.

im praying I can go back for another program, and if I do, I’m gonna stay there again.

Arthurfrancis2

Jan 11, 2017
If anyone here has stayed at Anatole in the past I would appreciate it if you could give some insight on your stay. I am looking to potentially stay at Anatole for my time at the academy, and while I have heard good reviews from a few people on this site, the reviews on apartmentratings.com and other sites are very, very overwhelmingly bad. 1 good review for every 10 horrible reviews it seems. Some of them are from 2016-2017 so they may be outdated. They do however have me worried and id just like to hear other experiences before my decision is made.
I loved it not a single problem they are clean new and close to everything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Winterone

Newcomer
Jan 26, 2019
Great place to stay, rooms are newer and location to the acaedmy is ideal. I would reccomend renting through 22 Modern Living, they helped us out during the shutdown and have been great.

thomaspost

Newcomer
May 14, 2017
I’m staying with 22 modern! What sort of things can I expect whenever I finally get to go to okc? Do I need anything special for the room or is everything there?
thank you!

Arthurfrancis2

Jan 11, 2017
I’m staying with 22 modern! What sort of things can I expect whenever I finally get to go to okc? Do I need anything special for the room or is everything there?
thank you!
Every single thing you need is already there. I stayed with them when I went through the academy they were great I was just able to focus on studying and passed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk