Any more companies for ATC???

jsATC

Rookie
Mar 6, 2009
I recently found out that I am also one of the suckers that has to wait until the next fiscal year for my job. Are there any more companies that offer ATC employment that I dont know about? I know that there is Serco, Midwest, RVA, KBR, Dyi, DOD (that's a slim chance), and of course the good old FAA. Any help would be appreciated and I could care less where I go.

ATC_MacGyver

MacGyver
Dec 19, 2008
with the bears.
I recently found out that I am also one of the suckers that has to wait until the next fiscal year for my job. Are there any more companies that offer ATC employment that I dont know about? I know that there is Serco, Midwest, RVA, KBR, Dyi, DOD (that's a slim chance), and of course the good old FAA. Any help would be appreciated and I could care less where I go.
the company i work for runs a single tower on an army base. they are also putting in the bid to open up and run ft. richardson tower.

ATC_MacGyver

MacGyver
Dec 19, 2008
with the bears.
i've known a person that got hired here and DID NOT have his CTO. but it is required to go to a FAA approved atc school. (navy, army, airforce, faa academy.)