Any Word on 2019 Bid

zulu612

Newcomer
Oct 23, 2018
Does anyone have any info when they will be accepting applications again? I have no military experience just CTI.

zulu612

Newcomer
Oct 23, 2018
That comment was almost a month ago. I heard your one lonely :p:p:p:p...oh wait I didn't hear that, you are. You felt the need to respond to my post with pure stupidity. I asked my question because there are times that people here know when a bid opens before it actually does.

yoboiconnor

Dec 17, 2017
SLC, Utah
That comment was almost a month ago. I heard your one lonely :p:p:p:p...oh wait I didn't hear that, you are. You felt the need to respond to my post with pure stupidity. I asked my question because there are times that people here know when a bid opens before it actually does.
If someone knew they would answer, if they don’t they’ll troll you sometimes. Get used to it if you’re gonna ask questions here.

kcharles0124

Newcomer
Aug 27, 2015
I’ve called aviation careers over the past couple weeks and they even emailed me, they’ve said that to just keep looking at usajobs for the next announcement. They did not give me a date as to when to expect it to be out.

JayTango

Feb 21, 2016
Look up Patricia Gilbert on FB, she’s posted about when the next OTS bid will be and has always done so in the past.

HawaiiPilot1991

Aug 28, 2017
Hawaii
I’ve heard a story about a student who failed the academy during PAs for terminal. She reapplied for another announcement 2 years later and was accepted. Is that a thing and can it be done? The last I heard she passed the second time around.

bayoumudd92

Oct 25, 2016
Stockton, CA
I’ve heard a story about a student who failed the academy during PAs for terminal. She reapplied for another announcement 2 years later and was accepted. Is that a thing and can it be done? The last I heard she passed the second time around.
That is extremely unlikely. The only thing close to that happening would be of a girl that passed but turned down alaska because she wanted to be with her husband stationed in So Cal. I dont think anyone has any clue what she was thinking. Any way a few weeks go by and he got stationed up in alaska.... so they let her come back and pass a second time.

But if you fail there is almost no chance they will let you come back unless you have a very good and unique answer. Perhaps that girls mother passed away a day before evals. They would have let her go home and come back on that condition but maybe she asked to try evals anyway. Then failed, I could see a very small chance of them letting her back giving the situation.

YouAppearToBeOnFire

Feb 3, 2017
That is extremely unlikely. The only thing close to that happening would be of a girl that passed but turned down alaska because she wanted to be with her husband stationed in So Cal. I dont think anyone has any clue what she was thinking. Any way a few weeks go by and he got stationed up in alaska.... so they let her come back and pass a second time.

But if you fail there is almost no chance they will let you come back unless you have a very good and unique answer. Perhaps that girls mother passed away a day before evals. They would have let her go home and come back on that condition but maybe she asked to try evals anyway. Then failed, I could see a very small chance of them letting her back giving the situation.
You can comeback for multiple reasons.

From what I've been told though if you go to OKC. Flat out fail, you can still get referred but ATO won't issue you a TOL. The only way they will is for one of the acceptable reasons. Family member dies or something while you're there etc.