Anyone get their AT-SAT invite yet? / How many applicants?

Jul 8, 2009
Maryland
I put down Baltimore on my app but haven't heard anything yet. I'm wondering if they are going to give me somewhere out west since I live in AZ. Either way, I just want to get it done.

freshav8tor

Trusted Contributor
Jul 19, 2009
My test center is going to be at the Hilton Hotel. FT. Lauderdale FL.. lool do i rent a ferrari or lambo..? FAA seems to be finacially stable.

blindarrow

Newcomer
Jul 16, 2009
Anyone with Peachtree City experience recommend a good place to bed down at the evening before? I'd rather not have to worry about getting through Atlanta traffic just right..

ribbitribbit

Newcomer
Sep 24, 2009
You could stay in the hotel where the test is being held. Not sure how expensive it is but it's a nice hotel. There are hotels in Fayetteville, Peachtree City, and Fairburn (off of I-85). You wouldn't have to deal with Atlanta traffic if you stayed in these citys and it would only be a 10-15 minute drive to testing location. I have never stayed at any hotels here because I live here but it is a real nice area. Hope that helps.

clintinga

Newcomer
Aug 4, 2009
Blind Arrow,

The Wyndam where the test is being given is a hotel. I don't know how much rooms are but their are plenty of hotels within 10 min if the Wyndam is to expensive. Their is a few Bed and Breakfast's about 15 min away if you want to bring a lady friend and woo her. Feel free to pm me if you have any further questions, I live about 15 min from PTC and grew up in the area.

Clint

BoilerWings

Newcomer
Sep 18, 2009
Anyone with Peachtree City experience recommend a good place to bed down at the evening before? I'd rather not have to worry about getting through Atlanta traffic just right..
I'm thinking about staying in the Wyndham the night before. $130.

ChitownDmm

Rookie
Sep 7, 2009
Chicago
Come on Chicago! I'm dying here.

Okay, I'm glad (but not really) that you didn't get yours yet, I was going to email you and ask you... So, if you get yours, let me know... It is kinda exciting to know we'll be getting it soon!! :) I wonder where in Chicago it's going to be at!?!? hmmm.. can't wait!

ChitownDmm

Rookie
Sep 7, 2009
Chicago
*looking at e-mail, hitting refresh.*

"is it there, yet? Nope."

*refresh*

"is it there yet, nope."

I think i'm going crazy, but crazy people dont think they're crazy, right?
And i'm definetly with you there... :) I've been checking mine MULTIPLE times throughout the day for the past couple of weeks... :eek:

Bubbles

Aug 18, 2009
Chesapeake, VA
Well, this sucks. I hope that they continue on with the emails at a regular pace. One city a day is good enough I suppose. I feel like we are all in the audience of the Price is Right. "Peach-Tree Georgia come on down..." Come on Memphis! :hurray:

Queue

Jul 26, 2009
Someone mentioned Honolulu in the other thread. Just one person, but I guess we don't have a lot of Hawaiians here.