Anyone Got Offered a Terminal Basics Class Recently?

altonb2

Jan 23, 2014
Pensacola, Fl
Im waiting myself for one, ive been all cleared since 02/11. My rep MG told me she had already used all of her allotted slots for the classes, but this was before they added classes. I assume they are still working out the logistics of switching some of the enroute folks at the academy over to terminal, im hoping after they get that fogured out they will start assigning us dates.

altonb2

Jan 23, 2014
Pensacola, Fl
Last time i spoke to my rep was a week before they added the classes i figured i would wait before i reached out to her. I mainly want to wait because my daughters first birthday is coming up and i dont want to miss it. Once you've sold you soul to the feds you will miss alot of family activities so im trying tk get this last one in.

mcraigor

Newcomer
Jan 1, 2016
Iowa
Terminal class June 7th. I called maybe two weeks ago and I was on the list to receive a phone call. I am not sure but I think I finished all my paperwork and requirements by mid January. I imagine the class in June is full. Nobody that I know of has the same class date.

Gz1

Oct 22, 2013
I've been all cleared for over a week now with Jan 2016 tol. Still nothing for me. Anyone else?

altonb2

Jan 23, 2014
Pensacola, Fl
They were full a couple of weeks ago but they added some as well. I sent my rep an email today so maybe i will hear back from her tomorrow on the classes they added.

Gz1

Oct 22, 2013
Keep us updated! I just can't wait to control again. I love this job