Anyone have a good number?

rostato

Jun 7, 2009
My rep's phone only goes to a busy signal (even at 2am...), and he never responds to my emails. I am officially pissed off, and would like a generic number to the office so I can talk to someone, anyone.
I have no idea if any of my forms I have been submitting have been recieved, no idea if clearences have been finished...nothing. This is seriously irritating. For all I know, none of my forms were recieved, and I lost consideration.

I promise any person whos number is pm'd to me will not be harassed, and I will not be complaining. I just want to talk to someone...

rostato

Jun 7, 2009
Glad I called, apparently my rep got moved, so I got in touch with my new rep, and I was missing a whole bunch of paperwork.

At least my medical and security are all done...

REALLY glad I called.

irishcarbomb

Epic Member
Dec 3, 2008
Houston, TX
awesome glad to have helped...btw thats just the generic number to ACD so usually they can point you in the right direction if you're not sure who to talk to

rostato

Jun 7, 2009
awesome glad to have helped...btw thats just the generic number to ACD so usually they can point you in the right direction if you're not sure who to talk to
That's exactly who I needed because I knew something was wrong, and didn't know who to talk to.

I was also told they have no clue when I am going to get a class date...lol