Anyone Have Copy of ZAE MAP?

ware230

Trusted Contributor
Feb 4, 2011
IL Enroute CA
You will most definitely want to memorize and study the map before you go if you can, it will allow you to focus on more aspects of the academy.

Isenthalpic

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2015
If you really want to study the map beforehand, just make sure you're studying the most up-to-date one. All the copies I saw online last year when I looked were older than the map we used at the academy.

Jax

Senior Analyst
Nov 17, 2010
N90-EWR
Everybody is different, so take this with a grain of salt, but pretty much every one that I know that made it out of the academy, and made CPC back in my time, went there in the blind and had to wing it as it came along. Could you maybe get a very small edge by studying the map in advance? doubtful, but...hey, its your time, so do with it as you see fit.

chkwheelsdwn

Jun 8, 2009
Osan AFB, Korea
Everybody is different, so take this with a grain of salt, but pretty much every one that I know that made it out of the academy, and made CPC back in my time, went there in the blind and had to wing it as it came along. Could you maybe get a very small edge by studying the map in advance? doubtful, but...hey, its your time, so do with it as you see fit.
Yeah I completely agree with this. They give you plenty of time to learn it. All of us that made it never looked at the map prior to class. You pretty much look at it and go what the hell is all this stuff. It's nice when they go over every thing in class and then you study it. The whole map makes a whole lot more sense. Good luck

wxdude

Jun 5, 2015
If you can't learn the academy map in the allotted time you will never learn your real facility map in the time given.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk