Anyone Receive Interview No Offer

Nicksles

Newcomer
Mar 2, 2017
Just trying to get an idea of my chances of receiving an offer after being interviewed. I got the impression my interview went well and I left hopeful, just wondering what others experience has been. I haven't seen any posts from people who have interviewed without later receiving an offer but thought I'd throw the question out there for opinions. I know much of the FAA hiring process can/does take time and my interview was earlier this week so I wasn't expecting to hear anything real soon. Just trying to see how high I should let my hopes get. Thanks in advance for any replies.

SMS

Trusted Member
Oct 28, 2014
It totally depends on how many people they decided to interview. Since it’s only Thursday, they could still be conducting interviews...I saw at least 4 people get interviewed for the last position we filled, so at least three people didn’t get an offer after interview.

DrPepper

Newcomer
May 16, 2019
I didn't receive an offer after my interview, however just received my Temporary Offer Letter(TOL) for the position I interviewed for. It is from the march F Bands, yes I am a vet, and for a facility in the Southwest.

SMS

Trusted Member
Oct 28, 2014
So you did receive an offer after your interview...TOL is an offer. Congrats

DrPepper

Newcomer
May 16, 2019
My apologies read this as did anyone not receive an offer for the job directly following the interview.