Application Status on Aviator (August 2016 Bid)

gsujake

Trusted Member
Nov 29, 2011
Thanks broski! What the hell you been up to? Its been a while man! Made it through OKC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, made it through, and in Miami. Crazy that you're still in purgatory. The academy is as tough as advertised. If you've got questions about anything, shoot me a message.

jmanley20

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2015
In the Slot
Yep, made it through, and in Miami. Crazy that you're still in purgatory. The academy is as tough as advertised. If you've got questions about anything, shoot me a message.
Dude thats sick congrats!!! Knew you would make it! You know where PushTin Is these days?

DontCallMeShirley

Senior Analyst
Mar 31, 2012
Pushing Tin SUCKS
I completely agree with this. At my CTI school, our motto was "just do your best". Even if you fail at something, at least you tried. You should be provided ample opportunities to get it right. That's why I feel the academy shouldn't fail anyone. If we are able to pass their battery of tests to get to that point, they should know we have what it takes.
Bwahahahahaha

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
I completely agree with this. At my CTI school, our motto was "just do your best". Even if you fail at something, at least you tried. You should be provided ample opportunities to get it right. That's why I feel the academy shouldn't fail anyone. If we are able to pass their battery of tests to get to that point, they should know we have what it takes.
You are delusional, please stop posting.

jmanley20

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2015
In the Slot
Let me tell you something ...

My buddy just failed out of OKC for enroute... he was 2nd in his class and was "killing it" perfect scores on everything almost. Came down to final radar evals. Did well on the first two... he sold his company and was already setting up apartment plans and what not for his facility he was going to go to... NO ONE in his class or even the instructors expected him to fail... he just needed a 50 on his last eval to graduate... he went down the tubes and got a 38...

im not using him as an example because i want to embarrass him... im using him as an example so that you and others wake up and realize OKC and you better be prepared for hell and to give them hell.

buckeye10

Trusted Member
Nov 27, 2008
I really hope you are just a troll and not serious

coda.kloawe

Rookie
Feb 10, 2014
Let me tell you something ...

My buddy just failed out of OKC for enroute... he was 2nd in his class and was "killing it" perfect scores on everything almost. Came down to final radar evals. Did well on the first two... he sold his company and was already setting up apartment plans and what not for his facility he was going to go to... NO ONE in his class or even the instructors expected him to fail... he just needed a 50 on his last eval to graduate... he went down the tubes and got a 38...

im not using him as an example because i want to embarrass him... im using him as an example so that you and others wake up and realize OKC and you better be prepared for hell and to give them hell.

I'm not sure what your definition of 'did well on the first two' is but if he went downstairs with 30 points (which by no means is killing it). That means he averaged a 66 on his first two evals.... People always talk about how the person messed up their last eval when they only needed a 30, 40, or 50 but never bring up the fact that they didn't do that well on the other two. Maybe that person just wasn't cut out for radar.

bceltics933

Aug 9, 2016
given the fact that Jmanley20 hasn't even been to the academy, I'd take anything he says with a HUGE grain of salt

proctor1

Newcomer
Apr 23, 2012
In a perfect world we'd all get hired on and make it through training but this world is about as perfect as these threads are at staying on topic...

cali

Mar 29, 2015
needed a 50 on his last eval to pass overall with a 70 and was killing it? lol that a joke? He obviously had an overall score in the 70's heading into his last eval...