Application Status on Aviator (August 2016 Bid)

Zulu-Man

Rookie
Sep 25, 2016
I'm curious to how many people have "reviewed". At least we know something is happening. Maybe it's just those who had to send something in.

jmanley20

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2015
In the Slot
I'm curious to how many people have "reviewed". At least we know something is happening. Maybe it's just those who had to send something in.
They are ... or they are DQd. Received means you are still good to go. Reviewed doesnt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shuynh89

Newcomer
Nov 29, 2014
They are ... or they are DQd. Received means you are still good to go. Reviewed doesnt.

It's different for you because you already got your TOL. But what about for the people that haven't received the TOL yet? My friend's application status is showing green with "reviewed" status, so I was just trying to help.

kkolberga

May 23, 2012
It's different for you because you already got your TOL. But what about for the people that haven't received the TOL yet? My friend's application status is showing green with "reviewed" status, so I was just trying to help.
I think you may be confused! NOBODY from this bid, the one that just happened like a month ago, has TOL. No one.

So just so everyone is CLEAR and no more questions should be asked really. You should have a received status, green check "no referral list created". Currently you are waiting on a date for the ATSA test. Then when EVERYONE is done testing, if you pass the test you will get a USA jobs status update to "referred". Only after this point is reached is when you will receive a TOL.

buckeye10

Trusted Member
Nov 27, 2008
I have a green check mark and my status says received. Does this mean I am hired and I can finally follow my dream of becoming an ATC!?

colandoj

Jun 2, 2014
I just want to be clear on this because this is the first bid I haven't been rejected on yet. I have green check and no referral list. So does that mean I have made it passed and will automatically be able to take the atsat? Or are they still eliminating people. I'm just curious.

jmanley20

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2015
In the Slot
I just want to be clear on this because this is the first bid I haven't been rejected on yet. I have green check and no referral list. So does that mean I have made it passed and will automatically be able to take the atsat? Or are they still eliminating people. I'm just curious.
First, ATSA not ATSAT... COMPLETELY different and new test... secondly, you made it passed Bio-Q... HR still going through resumes and making sure everyone qualifies... after that (around October) people will be gettinf EMAILS regarding scheduling the ATSA.

colandoj

Jun 2, 2014
Could gpa disqualify you, specifically for cti grads? I was at about 3.3 for my cti program. I'm just curious if that can disqualify you compared to other cti grads with higher gpa. Or if they are just looking for people who completed that program in that pool.

jmanley20

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2015
In the Slot
Could gpa disqualify you, specifically for cti grads? I was at about 3.3 for my cti program. I'm just curious if that can disqualify you compared to other cti grads with higher gpa. Or if they are just looking for people who completed that program in that pool.
Call HR tomorrow man ...

kkolberga

May 23, 2012
Come on, think about it how could your CTI gpa disqualify you if some OTS people have never gone to college at all. Lets just THEORETICALLY say your gap disqualified you, you would simply be moved to pool 2.

jmanley20

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2015
In the Slot
Come on, think about it how could your CTI gpa disqualify you if some OTS people have never gone to college at all. Lets just THEORETICALLY say your gap disqualified you, you would simply be moved to pool 2.
Are you HR now?

kkolberga

May 23, 2012
Are you HR now?

Just common sense of what would most likely happen. I don't understand why so many people are asking SO many detailed questions this bid. Did the application say that your GPA would disqualify you from being in CTI pool?

There really isn't much to it right now other than EVERYTHING that has already been mentioned above.