Application Status Update

CL600AMG

Oct 14, 2010
Its suppose to be 5th business day not just the 5th day after the closing, plus I agree with all the people that are saying we wont hear anything until March. Government Auto Operated systems tend to be horrible at what they were programmed to do and I wouldn't be surprised if they have to do manually.

32andBelow

Senior Analyst
Jan 20, 2011
None of you have any idea when it's going to happen. Could be in an hour. Could me in a month. Stop fronting like you know. It didn't say 5 business days btw. Computer systems can operate on the weekend. Not saying it will happen today.

klodabest

Newcomer
Feb 22, 2014
Who cares if people are excited or if they are not. If this is their first time applying, then they should be excited to hear! Let the people who want to be excited, be, and who don't, let them. It's even more annoying to see people trying to act like they actually know something and put others down

32andBelow

Senior Analyst
Jan 20, 2011
If that bugs you, I bet you'll have fun running a line of departures out the arrival gate for weather deviations.... (;
I bet I will. I just don't understand why people can't follow standard human conventions that everyone agreed to.