Application Status Update

AlphaBravoh

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Haha, weren't you the guy that said "I see stuckmic is full of wise guys. Ill make sure to throw it in your faces when I get a class date much quicker than you assholes through my networking connections." back in December? You are definitely CTI and you won't make it.
It was in april of last year. He redacted his own post. Thankfully someone quoted him so it's forever embedded on the forums....

NovaZDC

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2009
Wow.

If you check USAJOBS, it says received.
If you check AVIATOR, it says submitted.

They are both correct.
Two different systems run by different people. Thats why one area says they want month day and year and resume builder only allows for month year submission. Anybody who works for FAA will understand this stuff in the not too distant future.

ajmezz

Epic Member
Apr 8, 2010
I'm waiting for the people who start freaking out bc they got an email about the announcement closing and thinking they didn't get selected as a result.

Ny4life84

Newcomer
Mar 2, 2013
Haha, weren't you the guy that said "I see stuckmic is full of wise guys. Ill make sure to throw it in your faces when I get a class date much quicker than you assholes through my networking connections." back in December? You are definitely CTI and you won't make it.
Haha! Kilo11 thanks for letting us that you have absolutely no life and the time to go digging my post from December.

AlphaBravoh

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Haha! Kilo11 thanks for letting us that you have absolutely no life and the time to go digging my post from December.
Cute. Or he took note of what you said in APRIL (since you didn't even make a post in the month of December) and recalled you by name. I did the same thing because I have your posts blocked by default.

For what it's worth, how is your networking coming? I look forward to your post next week showing us your TOL from this bid.

AviatorATC

Oct 12, 2011
TX
Monday will be very interesting.
Yes it certainly will. I am predicting a least a dozen or so posts from people freaking out that they haven't heard anything by 8am Monday morning.

Im CTI with a 4 year degree and pilots license and im not holding my breath. If i get a call, great, but this at least shows me that they are ramping up the hiring.

Doznik

Newcomer
Oct 7, 2011
Minnesota
Im CTI with a 4 year degree and pilots license and im not holding my breath. If i get a call, great, but this at least shows me that they are ramping up the hiring.
Kind of the same attitude here as well. I just have CTI and nothing really else to go off of, just glad I got the chance to even apply for it.

flybyfive

Jul 23, 2011
Cute. Or he took note of what you said in APRIL (since you didn't even make a post in the month of December) and recalled you by name. I did the same thing because I have your posts blocked by default.

For what it's worth, how is your networking coming? I look forward to your post next week showing us your TOL from this bid.
In tu caron NY! (Spanish for, in your face)

ColdAilment

May 26, 2012
Does anyone have any idea on when we might begin to hear back if you have passed the bio and are accepted to proceed to the next step of the hiring process?

thedenti5t

Feb 11, 2014
Why? HR told people within 5 business days at the virtual career fair
And HR told us VRA guys two weeks for our TOLs three weeks ago and still nothing. If there is one thing you should learn now, there is nothing quick or timely about this process. Ask anyone who has applied in the past how fast and on time things are.

jarhead0863

Trusted Member
Mar 28, 2009
So I just went on USA Jobs and was going to check out the application status on the Aviator website, but the page wouldn't load and I received an error message.

Let me know if you are getting the same thing.

jamisjockey

Banned
Jan 10, 2010
So I just went on USA Jobs and was going to check out the application status on the Aviator website, but the page wouldn't load and I received an error message.

Let me know if you are getting the same thing.
Probably cause ya'll are crashing it. I'm trying to look at something unrelated and can't get on. Thanks kids.