April 28th Prior Experience Bid

twinottercmk

Newcomer
Aug 14, 2013
I'm still waiting to hear back about scheduling my MMPI. Everything else is complete. Is anyone working on a concurrent reinstatement?

SierraLima

Rookie
Mar 20, 2016
So far I haven't received a TOL. However, I got an email saying my status was updated. When I checked aviator it as it said a second referral list was created 11/22/17. Has anyone else seen this?

CoopDaddy

Jun 26, 2015
Washington
Also, just to throw my timeline thus far into the mix.

Sep. 28th - TOL
Oct. 6th - asked to fill out OF-306
Oct. 11th - notification that OF-306 was recieved
Oct. 25th - CIL recieved
Oct. 26th - MMPI II apt. made/SF-36 questionnaire completed.
Nov. 6th - Medical apt. made and MedXPress number received. Ended up needing to reschedule, but learned that MedXPress # is good for 30 days after issuance.
Nov. 27th - Physical and UA scheduled.

Once the physical and UA are done that's it for me. I'm curious how long after we'll see a facility list. That's the deciding factor for me.

SierraZulu

Trusted Member
Aug 2, 2008
My status the other day updated to say I was NOT referred. I suppose this is for the new referral list that was created. Not sure what the hell is going on.

HerbertCadbury

Newcomer
Nov 25, 2017
I too, have received the status change email. Could this possibly be another list released after the first lists' accepted applicants turned down or failed to respond to a TOL?

Sosac21

Jul 17, 2016
Finished everything too and also got medical appointment for December 11th, I have a feeling my Medical might take a little longer than normal due to some prior medical issues from the Navy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J_Wee4

Apr 26, 2014
Security...Done
MMPI-2...Done
Flight Phys...Scheduled for Dec 6
Drug Test...Still waiting for paperwork

at this rate, expect an FOL around Feb-Mar n a start date between Apr-May

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

angrybee

Rookie
May 4, 2016
I talked to my HR rep last week. She said I should expect a list of facilities before the end of the year. Hey are just waiting on my drug test to get there. She said once they get that I'll go on the list for placement. She said if I don't hear something by the end of the year I need to contact her.

Tkebert

Newcomer
Jul 29, 2016
Is anyone completely done with everything. I'm taking my drug test today. Yeah medical was good from the last time I got hired - just wondering if anyone else is done and waiting for list.
I completed everything on the 14th of Nov. was going to wait till next week to call HR for an update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoopDaddy

Jun 26, 2015
Washington
Does HR or anyone contact us once they've received everything, or is that what the firm offer accomplishes? Just finished my physical and UA the other day.