April 28th Prior Experience Bid

J_Wee4

Apr 26, 2014
so...i got an impending interview about my eQip. this didnt happen the last time i was picked up. any ideas what this could be about??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CoopDaddy

Jun 26, 2015
Washington
No appointment for tier 2 yet. It will be two weeks this Friday since I was notified. Hoping to set up an appointment sooner rather than later, but I'd imagine it's going to be longer than the 2-3 months I was told.

CoopDaddy

Jun 26, 2015
Washington
Well I got word that I failed the MMPI-2 so they told me I'm in a long wait for that... probably another 6-12months, this is getting pretty ridiculous, apply for a position in April of 2017 and not get properly hired until late 2018 or 2019.
Did they tell you it would be 6-12 months? or are you going off of what someone in the forum said? I only ask because the guy I spoke with from medical said it would take about 2-3 months.

I just called HR and she said they just received my medical clearance today, and she mumbled something about a batch of lists coming out thursday. So Maybe a few of us will get lists this week (which would be great cause I'm going to be homeless in 30 days).

ZB32

Newcomer
Jul 11, 2016
Was told yesterday my medical was cleared as well. The lady said it was not likely I would make it on to this weeks list. Should expect a list in 2-3 weeks.

CleverIntel

Newcomer
Sep 13, 2011
I'm in Afghanistan and usually sleep during business hours. So... if one of you call and harass HR tomorrow, please post their response. Thanks!

Mikebravo22

Newcomer
Feb 23, 2018
I received a TOL on February 9th any guesses on when I will get a cil? I've read anywhere between a month to 4 months.

HHJO

Newcomer
Jan 22, 2018
Georgia
I received a TOL on February 9th any guesses on when I will get a cil? I've read anywhere between a month to 4 months.
Mine came in about a month, but like most things in this process I've learned that there is no definite with any of it. Congrats on the TOL and get ready to wait awhile, especially on med clearance.

Macna

Rookie
Oct 9, 2009
San Diego
For those of you waiting on the next list- it may be today or Monday for those of us in queue for this one.

They were closed yesterday due to weather.

Kazansky22

Rookie
Jul 25, 2009
Did they tell you it would be 6-12 months? or are you going off of what someone in the forum said? I only ask because the guy I spoke with from medical said it would take about 2-3 months.
Just from what a few of my buddies in the FAA told me.