April 28th Prior Experience Bid

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
I received my TOL on Feb. 9th, returned my acceptance and contact form and completed the survey within 20 mins. I got an email confirmation 3 days later that they had received it and have heard nothing since.
Does anyone know about how long it takes to receive your CIL once all of that is turned in and receipt is confirmed?
They only give out some many CILs per month to reduce the wait for medical and background. It is a random order. Some people get them quick others have to wait. You appear to be in the waiting category. Relax. If you got a TOL you will eventually get a CIL. Just keep living your life and begin collecting your background info for the past seven years... If you've had any major operations or diagnosis get your medical records. If you have been arrested, even if was dismissed or sealed, gets the records. Then wait until you get your email and you'll be sitting pretty.

Dmorr

Newcomer
Feb 11, 2018
They only give out some many CILs per month to reduce the wait for medical and background. It is a random order. Some people get them quick others have to wait. You appear to be in the waiting category. Relax. If you got a TOL you will eventually get a CIL. Just keep living your life and begin collecting your background info for the past seven years... If you've had any major operations or diagnosis get your medical records. If you have been arrested, even if was dismissed or sealed, gets the records. Then wait until you get your email and you'll be sitting pretty.
Okay good to know. Thanks for the tips too!

Kazansky22

Rookie
Jul 25, 2009
Still nothing on the tier II, I think I'm going to enroll in law school, been putting my life on hold for too long.

J_Wee4

Apr 26, 2014
i also talked the hr today and, yep, ypu guessed it...still awaiting tier 2 to begin...fml

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CoopDaddy

Jun 26, 2015
Washington
Still nothing on the tier II, I think I'm going to enroll in law school, been putting my life on hold for too long.

Yeah same here man. I'm enrolled in Spring classes and just plan on having the FAA as a background possibility. Obviously I want that FAA paycheck, but the waiting is excruciatingly demotivating.

ajmezz

Epic Member
Apr 8, 2010
There are plenty of jobs out there that pay just as well if not better than the FAA. Definitely don’t put your life on hold for them. It usually works out that once things are going well they call you and you then have a much harder decision to make lol.

J_Wee4

Apr 26, 2014
im wondering if anyone walked out of the academy yesterday for the protests...if so, that'll make room for all the new hires!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

A1T2C3

Rookie
Jun 25, 2015
Heyooo. Finally got my medical clearance. Was also told to expect a list around the first week of April.