April 28th Prior Experience Bid

Mikebravo22

Newcomer
Feb 23, 2018
Yeah I have a month left in the navy, guess I'll have to apply for a contract tower or find something else until then. After reading through all the replies I see it could take up to a year for everything to be finalized after receiving a tol.

Sosac21

Jul 17, 2016
Yeah I have a month left in the navy, guess I'll have to apply for a contract tower or find something else until then. After reading through all the replies I see it could take up to a year for everything to be finalized after receiving a tol.
Apply for RVA and ask for HWO, they always need people down there. Cost of living is through the roof but they pay very good due to overtime. If you’re single it’ll be worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 26, 2016
Count me in. Received TOL 9 Feb, sent paperwork 11 Feb, and received acknowledgement 12 Feb. Crickets ever since.
Get ready for the wait. I applied in April, referred in June, TOL in September, CIL completed Dec. Everything else is done just looking stupid with my thumb in my ass waiting on medical.

CoopDaddy

Jun 26, 2015
Washington
Found out I was T2 in late Jan/early Feb, and still haven't had anyone reach out to me. Re enrolled in school for the time being. :/

I did email a POC that basically told me the minimum wait is an additional 90 days. That's if for whatever reason you zipped through everything perfectly. So I'll be at or around 90 days come the end of April. My guess is that I'll know for sure one way or the other by around Sep/Oct.

Anyone else that's T2 have input? Or is there another thread we're congregating at?