April 28th Prior Experience Bid

joeclimbs

Newcomer
Jun 17, 2008
On top of spaghetti
I have been talking with a direct hire who put TRI #1 on his list and go Akron. If there is anyone looking that got TRI in their bid and is looking to go to Akron instead please let me know ASAP.

SckATC

Newcomer
Feb 27, 2017
What does this mean exactly? I just got my facility and there is no D1. It’s starts at D2. I just heard from someone at the facility I’m going to that he was making his salary from the contract tower he transferred from during training. I’ve never heard that so if anyone has any info on what salary we start at, please point me in the right direction. I’m moving a family of 5 and I assumed we just started at the lowest payband, and got the GI bill money. But now I’m hearing we start at D2 (if there is no D1), or we can keep the salary from our contract tower. I was military for 10 years, contract 5.

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
I have been talking with a direct hire who put TRI #1 on his list and go Akron. If there is anyone looking that got TRI in their bid and is looking to go to Akron instead please let me know ASAP.
I don't really think that is how it works. Have you asked your rep? Pretty sure you'd have to get permission from the ATO to even consider swapping.

ajmezz

Epic Member
Apr 8, 2010
You will start at the lowest D band, whatever that is at your facility. Your FOL will have your pay+locality. If you're going to a facility that has CIP, it won't show in the FOL fyi.

SckATC

Newcomer
Feb 27, 2017

Think it stands for controller incentive pay? Basically for facilities that are harder to staff. It can make a big difference when your talking 10% of 90K or whatever the salary is at your facility.

J_Wee4

Apr 26, 2014
:::eek:nly the lonely knows the way Tier 2 feels tonight...:::

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sosac21

Jul 17, 2016
Got an email two days ago to sign a form to release my military records... I guess it’s good that they’re actually looking at my paperwork still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk