April 28th Prior Experience Bid

Sosac21

Jul 17, 2016
Anyone from the original CIL’s still waiting on Medical?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 18, 2008
I am. I found out they are waiting on my medical records from the military. Called the VA how long that takes they said 6-9 months. I had two copies from when I got out. Sent it in March 18. Haven't heard back from them. When did you get your cil?

Sosac21

Jul 17, 2016
I am. I found out they are waiting on my medical records from the military. Called the VA how long that takes they said 6-9 months. I had two copies from when I got out. Sent it in March 18. Haven't heard back from them. When did you get your cil?
I got mine in November I think. Did you have to fill out a SF-180 to release your military records?
I had to do that last week

JayTango

Feb 21, 2016
I got mine in November I think. Did you have to fill out a SF-180 to release your military records?
I had to do that last week

so they accept sealed physical copies that you had before separating? I’m just on Referred from the March bid and wanted to get a head start on requesting a copy of my records so I’ll have them ready when the time comes and can submit it ASAP. I wouldn’t want to wait on the military because we all know how much a PITA that is...

Mk83

Newcomer
Dec 30, 2017
Am I the only one that's been fully cleared and still doesn't have a list? If not, HR said it will either be today or next week...I feel like it must be next week because wouldn't they know if it was meant to be today?
Hearing that it could possibly be today is actually amazing to hear. All we hv heard is the "1-2 weeks" generic answer.

Mk83

Newcomer
Dec 30, 2017
Well surprise the hell out of me but the thing just hit my inbox. Short and sweet (giggity). My choices, listed in order of my preference, are:
JAX (lvl 9)
MYR (lvl 8)
DAB (lvl 9)
CRP (LVL 9)
TUL (LVL 8)
MKE (LVL 8)
SFO (LVL 10)
Congrats!!!!

Jun 18, 2008
From my understanding they don't have everyone sign a sf180 in my case and some others they did. In all likelihood your good but it wouldn't hurt and will save a lot of time if you have too.