April 28th Prior Experience Bid

AlphaAlpha69

Rookie
Mar 29, 2015
New Mexico
Do they consistently send an email or letter when you are finished with the medical clearance? Other then calling and bothering my HR rep everyday, how will I know when all the requirements are finished and I’m in line for a list?

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
Do they consistently send an email or letter when you are finished with the medical clearance? Other then calling and bothering my HR rep everyday, how will I know when all the requirements are finished and I’m in line for a list?
You know all your requirements are finished when you get an email offering a list of facilities to be ranked. Whether or not they will tell you prior to that depends on your HR rep and/or if you call them and ask.

ajmezz

Epic Member
Apr 8, 2010
AZO is going through a consolidation of a majority of the other low level tracons around. Word is they’ll be at least an 8 when it’s all said and done. Just a little FYI for ya.

Ochawgy

Rookie
May 11, 2016
Just got an email today at 0900 PST..
AZO
BUF
FSM
LBB
MGM
N90
SBN
Y90

TOL received: 2/9
CIL received: 4/28
CIL completed: 6/5

10 years USAF ATC: CBM, KUN, LSV - Radar only
When you say CIL Completed, was that when you finished your CIL requirements or when you were actually cleared? Either way, quick turnaround for a facility list. Congrats!

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
AZO
BUF
FSM
LBB
MGM
N90
SBN
Y90

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can handle the snow AZO or BUF

Mikebravo22

Newcomer
Feb 23, 2018
Abq
Buf
Crp
Fsm
Ind
Maf
Mgm
Pbi
Rvs
Sbn
Sjc
Stl
Tul
Got this list the same time as you guys. What was everyone's number one preference?

Sosac21

Jul 17, 2016
Anyone original TOL holder still waiting for their medical clearance like me?

delta_mike

Newcomer
Jul 10, 2018
AZO
BUF
FSM
LBB
MGM
N90
SBN
Y90

So I got my TOL and CIL the same dates that you did and I completed my CIL requirements two days after you. How did you get a list so fast after everything? Did you make phone calls or anything in particular?

solomaniak

Newcomer
Jan 22, 2010
So I got my TOL and CIL the same dates that you did and I completed my CIL requirements two days after you. How did you get a list so fast after everything? Did you make phone calls or anything in particular?
Not really.. I did email my HR rep a week after completing my CIL to let her know I sent everything in.. she confirmed receiving all the required documents and told me to wait for the ATO to send a list. She gave no guarantees for a timeline since it’s at the discretion of the ATO department, but she did say that in the past she’d seen anywhere from 2-6 weeks from completing CIL..