April 28th Prior Experience Bid

Sosac21

Jul 17, 2016
If you don't mind, what did you submit as part of the VA disability Status Forms? I submitted the breakdown and percentage they were asking but received another email after that requesting more information.
I must’ve sent them every form possible before I realized that they needed the form you got on the mail describing everything you got. You can actually get a copy from your VA rep that helped you submit your papers to the VA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J_Wee4

Apr 26, 2014
anyone else here STILL waiting on Teir II or am i the only one...????

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

djdeaver

Newcomer
Feb 2, 2013
I am stillllllllll waiting on my Tier II. Last I heard on 8/23/18 was that they received all my paperwork (military paperwork) and now they can start my Tier II process. NOW they can start?! What were they doing before??

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
I am stillllllllll waiting on my Tier II. Last I heard on 8/23/18 was that they received all my paperwork (military paperwork) and now they can start my Tier II process. NOW they can start?! What were they doing before??
Waiting for your paperwork.

J_Wee4

Apr 26, 2014
they received all my military paperwork back in May and im still waiting

J_Wee4

Apr 26, 2014
FINALLY my tier 2 process has begun...fuckin took long enough...

DM_

Newcomer
Dec 9, 2018
[FONT=Segoe UI, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, sans-serif]Does anyone know how long it typically takes to be placed in a facility and receive the FOL after you turn in your preferences list? I got my list and turned my preferences in on Thursday so I'm just curious what everyone else has gone through. [/FONT]

Romeo kilo

Rookie
Feb 16, 2016
For me, I was assigned a facility in 6 days, FOL 7 days later. I had to take another drug test or it would have been sooner.

Countrykane87

Rookie
Mar 28, 2018
Does anyone know how long it typically takes to be placed in a facility and receive the FOL after you turn in your preferences list? I got my list and turned my preferences in on Thursday so I'm just curious what everyone else has gone through.
You usually hear something in the week after the deadline to turn them in. They let you know where you’re placed and offer you 3 start dates. I got placed last week and actually got notified a week ago where I was going, so it’s possible you could hear something this afternoon. Should know by the end of the week for sure

J_Wee4

Apr 26, 2014
so, i had my tier II appt back in November 2018. i just found out that my results are in and just need to be reviewed by their psychology department. unfortunately, due to the shut down, they arent working right now. gunna be a while longer...