April 28th Prior Experience Bid

djdeaver

Newcomer
Feb 2, 2013
I was notified of Tier II on 12/12/17. I went back and forth with medical about paperwork, mostly military paperwork. I was finally contacted by Hope on 12/18/18. So it took over a year from being notified of Tier II to finally schedule an appointment. At least I got my psych appointment done before the government shutdown but now Hope is furloughed. Gonna be another long wait. Hope this helps; time to buckle down for another long wait.

drewswitz

Newcomer
May 20, 2015
I was notified of Tier II on 12/12/17. I went back and forth with medical about paperwork, mostly military paperwork. I was finally contacted by Hope on 12/18/18. So it took over a year from being notified of Tier II to finally schedule an appointment. At least I got my psych appointment done before the government shutdown but now Hope is furloughed. Gonna be another long wait. Hope this helps; time to buckle down for another long wait.
Have you tried or considered applying for a completely new bid and just retake everything? Or maybe your account would be flagged and they would already have your failed psych attached to your name therefore remain in the same boat.

Has anyone here tried reapplying to start over after failing a psych? Or once you fail, you're F’ed?

bsestak

Newcomer
Jul 17, 2018
Got my facility list from this bid yesterday. Not too crazy about the list I got but will make the best of it. Anybody else get a list yesterday?

Ochawgy

Rookie
May 11, 2016
Got my facility list from this bid yesterday. Not too crazy about the list I got but will make the best of it. Anybody else get a list yesterday?
I got one last week as well. I got 28 facilities. I do believe there were a lot of facilities with multiple openings, so a lot of people got lists last week. It was a pleasant surprise to finally see a list nonetheless.

J_Wee4

Apr 26, 2014
finally got my Tier II medical clearance this morning...the hiring process continues for this guy!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

drewswitz

Newcomer
May 20, 2015
finally got my Tier II medical clearance this morning...the hiring process continues for this guy!

Do you mind posting your timeline? When you got notified you failed the MMPI, email notification for Tier 2 appointment, tier 2 appointment, Tier 2 clearance.

J_Wee4

Apr 26, 2014
Do you mind posting your timeline? When you got notified you failed the MMPI, email notification for Tier 2 appointment, tier 2 appointment, Tier 2 clearance.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] i wasnt notified of Tier II...i inquired on an update n was told that i was placed in Tier II, however, that was December 2017, my Tier II process was started in October 2018, and just completed this week through FAA HQ Medical department.

J_Wee4

Apr 26, 2014
finally received my facility list just a couple hours ago

J_Wee4

Apr 26, 2014
i guess im the last one who got a list since no one is posting anymore...

Ashleyperez82

Newcomer
Jul 11, 2017
There’s still hope. I got my list last Thursday 8/8/19 , over 2 years since I started this process, was tier 2, finally finished in June and cleared in July. My list was 34 facilities. Wonder when I’ll hear back. Does the fact that theirs CIP help my chances if that’s my first choice ? Anyone know ?

J_Wee4

Apr 26, 2014
There’s still hope. I got my list last Thursday 8/8/19 , over 2 years since I started this process, was tier 2, finally finished in June and cleared in July. My list was 34 facilities. Wonder when I’ll hear back. Does the fact that theirs CIP help my chances if that’s my first choice ? Anyone know ?
what was ur #1 choice??

HerbertCadbury

Newcomer
Nov 25, 2017
If anyones looking to compare timelines:
I'm prior military and alot of my waiting was for the transfer of my records since the VA didn't have them yet.
FAA-ATO-18-ATCEXP-56707 March
TOL: 6/8/18
MMPI:7/13/18
Flight Phys: 7/26/18
Drug test: 7/31/18
Tier 2 status: 5/28/19
MMP2 doc selected: 6/5/19
MMP2 appointment: 7/9/19
paperwork sent to Hope: 8/2/19

Now I'm standing by.