ATC-CTI Schools

Raydon

Happy Camper
Aug 18, 2008
OKC
If you are interested in finding out about ATC CTI school closest to you, please visit our Useful ATC Information page!

Click Here

MCheatum

Newcomer
May 15, 2012
The info on FCCJ is outdated. The official school name is now Florida State College at Jacksonville. I'm not sure who you want as the POC, but the person listed there has retired, so that should probably be updated as well. The logical choice would probably be Sam Fischer (program coordinator). Also, I'd recommend changing the number to the general number of the aviation campus, 317-3800, as I don't even know where that 3801 extension calls to.

Brandonfights

Newcomer
Jul 24, 2012
Las vegas\Anaheim,ca
Re: ATC-CTI Schools\ what to study

Hey guys! New to Stuck mic. Going to be starting the AT-CTI program at Mt. Sac in cali in the fall. Taking Primary pilot ground school, aviation weather, and an FAA regulations classes to start with. Just wondering if there are anythings I could study up on before I head out to cti school that would put me ahead of the game or help me be better prepared. Thanks!!

RomeoCharlie

Oct 13, 2010
California
You dont need to study anything prior to CTI school. Mt. SAC is really easy, as long as you show up to class every day you will be fine.

Macharena

Nov 21, 2013
This list is missing Sacramento City college's CTI program held at at McClellan AFB. The program is in it's 3rd year.