Atl Artcc Swap

chkwheelsdwn

Jun 8, 2009
Osan AFB, Korea
So im currently at zdv and was thinking about a possible swap to atl. Dont really want to leave denver but had some family stuff come up and would like to be closer to them. Hows the facility there and living. Cost of living looks crazy low so thats a big plus ive seen.

BPM31694

Mar 1, 2018
Dallas, TX
So im currently at zdv and was thinking about a possible swap to atl. Dont really want to leave denver but had some family stuff come up and would like to be closer to them. Hows the facility there and living. Cost of living looks crazy low so thats a big plus ive seen.
Thing to remember about Atlanta center is that it is not really near ATL lol. It is located in Hampton, GA. I'm not sure if you are from Denver originally but "South Georgia" is gonna be the polar opposite of that, both literally and figuratively. You could do the whole live in downtown ATL and commute to the ZTL (solid 30 miles), but that's up to you. You are correct though, GA is a very cheap state to reside in!

chkwheelsdwn

Jun 8, 2009
Osan AFB, Korea
No i havnt put in for it yet. Was just trying to get a feel for how the area is. Yeah i know its in hampton ga. Im trying to get a house with some land and that seems to be the place for it. Pay is good and i have always loved the south. I was stationed at warner robins for 5 years so im pretty familiar with the area bot not as north as hampton is located. So whats up last guy washed or someshit from Denver or just wasnt feeling it? I figure if i come wearing all bulldogs shit ill be alright ha