Atlanta PEPC'ers

ATCtower

Epic Member
Oct 26, 2008
If it is the same with the general aviation medical exams, they give you the option to test with them and take the automatic corrective vision limitation on the endorsement.

bdc1979

Newcomer
Feb 28, 2009
NYC
Anyone have a Wednesday the 5th PEPC date? I'm scheduled at 11am. Just wondering if anyone else was going to be around?

Dash_7

Rookie
May 18, 2009
Anyone have a Wednesday the 5th PEPC date? I'm scheduled at 11am. Just wondering if anyone else was going to be around?
I do, at noon though. I'm getting in to atlanta at around 9:00am. I plan on chilling in the airport for an hour before getting a taxi to take me over to the building, which appears to be almost on airport property and only a few minutes away.

Phin80

Rookie
Jan 20, 2009
wadsworth ohio
i will be working at ZOB and will be getting in tuesday late night. fortunately, my bro just started at A80 in hotlanta and i will be able to stay with him. he lives 15 minutes from the regional office

where you headed?

bdc1979

Newcomer
Feb 28, 2009
NYC
Going to ZBW. I'm getting in around 3pm on Tuesday. PM me anyone if your going to be around Tuesday night.

jsATC

Rookie
Mar 6, 2009
Just to let anyone else know of the same thing thing that happened to me. If you have had a secret clearance recently you will not get the e-qip e-mail and they do just roll it over.

noid

Curtis E. Carr
Jun 24, 2008
In a van down by the river.
Where are you in the process? I was prior military as were others on here that still had to do the e-qip. I know they save your information, because this time in, I just had to update e-qip because my clearance was still good, just needed to fill in the 1.5yr blank.

RdRunnr12

Epic Member
May 10, 2009
I got it about an hour ago.. I also received a call from RVA to take the AT-SAT at the end of this month. woo hoo!
Haha! I think I would decline that opportunity!

I got the e-mail too. I love seeing that faa email address when I login. I just hope they keeping providing good information and not the dreaded, we changed our mind e-mail!

Niagra19

"Murphy"
Sep 22, 2008
Phoenix
I am packed :party:(again, thats the 3rd time for those who haven't been in the loop that I have had to pack to go on an extensive trip for this process) and my ride is on her way to pick me up. My flight leaves in 2 hours and I am on my way to ATL!! Because I have been dying to use this icon, but didnt use it either of my 7 hour drives to the PEPC or to my Interview I am using it now :drive:

jsATC

Rookie
Mar 6, 2009
I dont know why mine rolled over. I was in the Army for 6 1/2 years and held a top secret at one point so maybe that is it. Just when I called she typed my name in the computer to check the completion list for Atlanta and she said I was good to go already for the clearance. I got out May 28th so I dont know if that helps or maybe just when I get to the pep-c I will be the one filling it out there on there error.