ATSA Exam from June 2019 Application

cityandcolorful

Newcomer
Sep 10, 2019
Please advise where I can find free materials online to practice. My exam is scheduled for 9/20, so I do no have much time!

Also, does anyone know how fast I can find out if I passed? After the ATSA exam I assume is the health screen. Do they run a drug test?

TIA!

Skykid91

Rookie
Jun 1, 2018
Typically 3-6 weeks. If you pass your Job Status will say "Referred" meaning you passed the ATSA.

aussi3itup

Newcomer
Jul 22, 2019
I scheduled my test yesterday for 9/20 and found a test on Prep Pack Jobs that was really recommended.

Jking1013

Newcomer
Dec 9, 2018
I took the ATSA last year and passed but did not get selected, can anyone advise if it is beneficial to retake the test, or keep last years score? Is it really pass/fail ? Any insight appreciated

buckeye10

Trusted Member
Nov 27, 2008
I took the ATSA last year and passed but did not get selected, can anyone advise if it is beneficial to retake the test, or keep last years score? Is it really pass/fail ? Any insight appreciated
Have you confirmed that you can use a past score?

Skykid91

Rookie
Jun 1, 2018
Did you pass? What part do you think was the hardest part of the exam?
The hardest part was definitely the "Eye and aircraft position" part of the exam. It has 2 sections, the 1st part is extremely easy but the 2nd has you making a decision when the eye and aircraft are on the screen for about 2 seconds.

colandoj

Jun 2, 2014
I just made a post about this, I was at the academy may- sept last year, and washed. im trying again for the fun of it to see if they will take me again. long story short, I got my atsa email a few days ago, and I called the FAA careers to clarify. if you want to reuse your score just dont respond to the email. So im curious to see if I can fall through the cracks. especially since im 30 and its basically my last chance.

Eric Shaw

Newcomer
Aug 27, 2019
Congrats. How long is the exam?
Also, I found the study guide through this forum (https://www.cdn.stuckmic.com/images/data/524/at-sat_study_guide.pdf). If someone were to get >90% for all three sections, it is likely to say they will pass the ATSA exam?
This is for the old version, the AT-SAT, not the AT-SA.
I recommend practicing here also. There is some guidance for the personality tests, even though some think it's something you can't prepare to, and the verbal and logical parts are excellent.