Atsa Info

Kiesean12

Newcomer
Sep 24, 2017
To anyone that has taken and passed the new atsa test in your opinion how hard was it, what helped you pass it and is there another biographical assessment test or personality test

boots

Jan 6, 2017
First time anyone has talked about the ATSA or anything on here. I doubt there are dozens of thread on this very subject here.

DFlight94

Rookie
Feb 19, 2013
First time anyone has talked about the ATSA or anything on here. I doubt there are dozens of thread on this very subject here.
Don't listen to him. There are plenty of threads that people have been posting in that have been talking about the ATSA. Last year there was nothing to help people to prep for it. After, last years go around, ATCprep.com updated their software to include the ATSA type of questions and scenarios. I am using it and I think its worth the $30 to help at least somewhat to prep for it.

I took it last year and didn't pass. This is my second time to take it but third time applying.

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
Don't listen to him. There are plenty of threads that people have been posting in that have been talking about the ATSA. Last year there was nothing to help people to prep for it. After, last years go around, ATCprep.com updated their software to include the ATSA type of questions and scenarios. I am using it and I think its worth the $30 to help at least somewhat to prep for it.

I took it last year and didn't pass. This is my second time to take it but third time applying.
It's called sarcasm....