ATSA

kyle_doran

Newcomer
Oct 7, 2019
I just took the ATSA on Saturday for the Summer 2019 OTS bid. I’m and trying to be patient and wait on my results (I know I won’t hear anything for around 2-3 months). However, those of you’ve who have passed, I was wonder how well you thought you did on the test. I think I did really good on everything besides the deductive reasoning. I probably got 95% accuracy on the memory test, 100% on the value assignment, 80% on the spacial recognition, 75% on the radar simulation, 90% on the reading comprehension, but like 40% on deductive reasoning. That section was really hard. Do you guys think I’ll get referred?

simoviator

Newcomer
Jun 7, 2019
No idea whether or not you’ll get referred. I took the AT-SA last year and got referred but not hired. I thought I had truly bombed the test. I retook it this year and feel I did better in some areas, but possibly worse in others. Just gotta wait and see. The only real way to gauge your performance is to find out what band you scored into after/if you get referred (ie Qualified, Well-Qualified, Best Qualified).

TangoKilo119

Newcomer
Oct 22, 2019
I took mine also. The last time was referred but not hired. Good luck.
No telling what will happen. Is there any more dates for the test being taken because I heard within a month I believe last time I took it and this was after all the test were taken.

rose3360

Newcomer
May 25, 2019
I have been referred on USAjobs account! But haven't gotten an email yet? What are you guys seeing on your accounts?

Drake

Newcomer
Feb 27, 2019
I have been referred on USAjobs account! But haven't gotten an email yet? What are you guys seeing on your accounts?
I just got referred last night on USA jobs website. Click into were it says referred and read it, you should see what group you are in. I am only in the Qualified group.

Last edited:
Reactions: rose3360

RomeoFoxtrot

Newcomer
Oct 30, 2019
I checked USAjobs today and received "Not Referred" status , although I received a "Well-qualified" score. I called HR to ask for insight and they explained that they only take a certain amount from each Pool, give or take 10% either way. I was a pool 2 applicant.

goodgravy

Newcomer
Jul 31, 2018
I also just checked today and received a "not referred" status, despite receiving a "well-qualified" score. Obviously disappointed. Anyone, my best best just to apply again next bid? (Pool 2 applicant). I assume I'll have to reapply fully and retake the AT-SA..

Orchid723

Newcomer
Oct 31, 2016
I was referred too! I went to the Academy back in 2018 and washed out, but I'm hoping to get a second chance. Best of luck to everyone.

Reactions: ilexxi16

rose3360

Newcomer
May 25, 2019
Referred and "Qualified," (sorry to hear about pool 2 guys) just a heads up in case everyone in here does not follow pointsixtyfive also, they are saying 2-4 weeks on TOL's!

AirGuru

Newcomer
Oct 30, 2019
Pool 2 Best Qualified and Referred on the USAJobs website, but only "Received" on FAA website. :/

Drake

Newcomer
Feb 27, 2019
Even though I was referred and qualified, in case I don't get the Tol letter; what did you guys do to study for the test.

colandoj

Jun 2, 2014
I was referred too! I went to the Academy back in 2018 and washed out, but I'm hoping to get a second chance. Best of luck to everyone.
same here I washed in 2018, what was your class? terminal or enroute? I just got referred the other day, reused my score. I guess well see what happens.

rose3360

Newcomer
May 25, 2019
anyone in here receive their TOL, heard a few people got theirs....they are suppose to come out in waves?