ATSAT Emails Just Went Out

grenomar

Newcomer
Jul 21, 2011
Re: AT-SAT

I put in for the open bid even though I got the 2013 VRA TOL email, and got this AT-SAT email today. Called HR and they had me decline, and they took me off the list for this. Good luck to everyone!

AK02

Apr 8, 2012
Can you choose a location or do they give you one?
They give you one based on the your address you put in your application. However, the 27th and 28th of March (next week), you can call and switch locations. (If they still have dates available for the location you want to switch to). It explains it all in the email.

usaf21stsf

Feb 14, 2013
SoCal
They give you one based on the your address you put in your application. However, the 27th and 28th of March (next week), you can call and switch locations. (If they still have dates available for the location you want to switch to). It explains it all in the email.
Awesome! Thanks for the help... I guess I'm just lower on the list haha

AK02

Apr 8, 2012
Man this must be a horrible day for the bitter/disgruntled characters who were going to start petitions, write congressmen, and bring the whole system crashing down because they deserved it wayyyyy more than anyone else.

freshav8tor

Trusted Contributor
Jul 19, 2009
Man this must be a horrible day for the bitter/disgruntled characters who were going to start petitions, write congressmen, and bring the whole system crashing down because they deserved it wayyyyy more than anyone else.
Lol I think they are silent today.