ATSAT Questions?

brelt9

Newcomer
Apr 13, 2015
Does anybody know when the first test date was? If we all got the same info sheet at our tests then we should all get our scores 90 days from the first test date.

Isenthalpic

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2015
Does anybody know when the first test date was? If we all got the same info sheet at our tests then we should all get our scores 90 days from the first test date.
June 15, 2015

Rumor has it we will get results sooner than 90 days from first test date (like 2 to 3 weeks from now). They probably put 90 days to give themselves some breathing room in case any issues popped up.

JMS0812

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
California
June 15, 2015

Rumor has it we will get results sooner than 90 days from first test date (like 2 to 3 weeks from now). They probably put 90 days to give themselves some breathing room in case any issues popped up.

ive heard usually 1-2 weeks after the last test date... Either way, it's close! They'll send an email, so make sure your USAjobs email is correct.. But they also said that at the testing site. lol. Good luck everyone. Can't wait to hear results. I'm hoping I can find out before my sons birthday! Which seems highly likely. (His birthday is August 20th, and I don't think it'll be that long!)

sebastianava1

Newcomer
Jan 27, 2019
Hey, Im new to stuck mic and also interested in becoming an atc, does someone know when the next open to the public hiring on usajobs will be or how I can keep track of when it is.