August 2016 Tier 2

bman61490

Nov 5, 2016
I think I'm the first one notified from the Aug bid of a Tier 2 requirement so I figured i would create this tread to keep track of dates and information.

I know there is a Tier 2 thread already and I highly recommend reading thru that for answers and information.

Pool 2 Vet 5pt Terminal
Great lakes regional

TOL - 1/24/17
CIL 2/8/17
Medical Call 2/9/17
MMPI2 2/15/17
Medical App. 3/2/17
Tier 2 Notification 3/14/17

I am still awaiting an email from Hope with the "official Tier 2" statement. Aerospace medicine informed me that I will be delayed at the very least 3 months, but expect 6-9 month delay.

FoggyWindow

Trusted Contributor
Feb 18, 2011
Los Santos Intl Airport
I failed my tier 2 and had to appeal. Stick with it. I was picked up Nov 2011, appeal process took a while and then the sequester hit. I'm on my last 2 radars right now and will be done soon. It takes a while and is frustrating but stay the course.

fhptoatc

Nov 2, 2016
I failed my tier 2 and had to appeal. Stick with it. I was picked up Nov 2011, appeal process took a while and then the sequester hit. I'm on my last 2 radars right now and will be done soon. It takes a while and is frustrating but stay the course.
Very reassuring that they'll give someone every opportunity to me cleared

32andBelow

Senior Analyst
Jan 20, 2011
If it that's the case I don't think that's what it's called, where or who gave you that info?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
If you read through some of the old threads from previous bids they talk about tier 2 physicals.

mvilla87

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2016
If you read through some of the old threads from previous bids they talk about tier 2 physicals.
Just saw that, my bad, I had read a couple times about it only being related to MMPI, guess I was wrong.

bman61490

Nov 5, 2016
Thanks for the positive words! I know its a long process ahead of me but I'm willing to stay the course, this career is worth it.

bman61490

Nov 5, 2016
Got a confusing email from hope stating that they are generating my files and waiting for a provider to become available. Also says i will not be contacted unless they need additional information to complete a tier 2. This came a day after me HR rep said it would be at least a year until I'm at the academy. So honestly who knows whats going on...

cgaub

Jan 23, 2017
Indiana
The test can flag a lot of different things including answers it deems inconsistent but it is also supposed to be interpreted by somebody that has a decent understanding of your life, situations, and stressors. idk exactly what tier 2 is but maybe the test flagged something it didn't like and a psychologist is going to look at it with your file in his hand and see if that make sense for your life. If it does maybe it means you don't have to do full blown tier 2...? Just a guess but using what I know about the test that's all I could come up with to make sense of what seems like conflicting information...

Got a confusing email from hope stating that they are generating my files and waiting for a provider to become available. Also says i will not be contacted unless they need additional information to complete a tier 2. This came a day after me HR rep said it would be at least a year until I'm at the academy. So honestly who knows whats going on...

MikleBrady

Mar 20, 2013
Sorry bro. I hope things move as quickly as possible for you.

Hoping so too...the guy said it should move quickly...but also threw in if "I haven't heard from them in the next 30 days to call back so he can track it...and each additional 30 day period after that"...kick ass in OKC bud!!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

MikleBrady

Mar 20, 2013
Dang, I just looked up when you took it, 2/8, almost 2 months to even pass that information along, that stinks, best of luck
Yea they emailed me like 3 weeks ago because they had a problem obtaining my results all because of an applicant ID issue

boots

Jan 6, 2017
My mmpi hung up after I finished it but the instructor said it sent...sigh

bman61490

Nov 5, 2016
Just notified of Tier 2...FML

Sorry man, I was informed by my medical POC that it would take at least 3 months. HR rep told me to expect a year, but Hope, actually tier 2 POC, emailed me saying that when someone is available to take my case they will. I guess the good news is that, according to the other tier 2 thread, most people make it through this. So only a minor speed bump....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk