August 2016 Tier 2

MikleBrady

Mar 20, 2013
Sorry man, I was informed by my medical POC that it would take at least 3 months. HR rep told me to expect a year, but Hope, actually tier 2 POC, emailed me saying that when someone is available to take my case they will. I guess the good news is that, according to the other tier 2 thread, most people make it through this. So only a minor speed bump....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
God has a plan and a time line for all of us my good sir...that's what I keep making myself remember!! We'll all make it when we're supposed too...but damnit I know it's because I said I want to be a singer!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

MikleBrady

Mar 20, 2013
How long after being notified of Tier 2 did y'all hear from the POC?

bman61490

Nov 5, 2016
Do you have an email addy for her?

I searched through the teir 2 thread and found a generic email, I emailed and all they said was wait to be contacted. I don't think they where to happy I did that lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

MikleBrady

Mar 20, 2013
What do you think caused you to flag? Being too happy? Not appearing to be honest?
I honestly have no idea...I thought the MMPI was stupid easy...I answered 1 or 2 questions wrong (like yes I wanna be a singer) because I felt like my common sense answers were making me sound too "perfect"...I dunno tho...maybe they wanna know why I don't want to commit suicide or why I don't hate my whole family, or why I don't like the theater...

nationwideisonurside

Mar 16, 2017
I honestly have no idea...I thought the MMPI was stupid easy...I answered 1 or 2 questions wrong (like yes I wanna be a singer) because I felt like my common sense answers were making me sound too "perfect"...I dunno tho...maybe they wanna know why I don't want to commit suicide or why I don't hate my whole family, or why I don't like the theater...

"There's no way this guy doesn't wish he was born a girl! Let's delay him!"

fhptoatc

Nov 2, 2016
Isn't it normal for guys to say say something along the lines of how easy it'd be if they were born a girl?

MikleBrady

Mar 20, 2013
"Are we talking a 4-5 or like a solid 8.5?"
"I'd probably want to be an 8...4-5 have to fight thru life...9 and above are looked at like bimbos...7-8 cruise!!!" All I know is this shit is stupid...all my other people on here got the Apr 19th class...and I'm just sitting here now like "k bye guys!!"