June 6 - Physical & Drug test
Aug 14 - Notified Tier 2
Sept 1 - Tier 2 appointment
May 12, 2018 - Asked for drug test refresh
June 13 - FOL Received (enroute)

starterman

Rookie
Jan 7, 2017
I just found out today my tier 2 has cleared. Appt was on March 19,2018. Now on to drug test refresh. Finally some movement from August 16’ bid.

HawaiiPilot1991

Aug 28, 2017
Hawaii
I haven't posted on here in a long time. Just as I was about to give up hope in this process, I got the call yesterday. I was cleared from tier 2! I did my drug screen refresher today. I was told the FAA should have it in 3 business days!

My timeline:

February 2014: OTS bid
April 2014: AT-SA
July 2014: 1st Tentative Offer TOL
August 2014: 1st Drug screen and MMPI-2
December 2014: put on hold due to military deployment
February 2015: while deployed was told I was put into tier 2
April 2016: 2nd Tentative Offer TOL
April 2016: 2nd FAA Physical
May 2016: 2nd MMPI-2 and 2nd Drug Screen
October 2016: Told I was tier 2 again
July 2017: contacted by Hope and scheduled my tier 2 evaluation
December 2017: contacted my congress women to get some help
January 2018: Congress women told me in a letter there was a mistake on my tier 2 eval I was given the wrong one
January 2018: took the correct MMPI-2 again and passed
June 2018: received a phone call stating I was cleared back in April and they wanted to know if I was interested still. I said YES!
Today 21 June 2018: took refresher for the drug screen. Now just waiting for that FOL!

Kamisu

Newcomer
Oct 3, 2017
I need to do a Tier 2 evaluation. It's a bit of a problem because I'm currently traveling overseas and I can't afford another ticket back home to take the test. I can schedule the test for when I come back, but ideally, I'd like to take the test ASAP.

Kind of an odd question, but can I ask to take the psych exam overseas, or should I just schedule the exam with the provider they assigned me at a later date when I return home?

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
I need to do a Tier 2 evaluation. It's a bit of a problem because I'm currently traveling overseas and I can't afford another ticket back home to take the test. I can schedule the test for when I come back, but ideally, I'd like to take the test ASAP.

Kind of an odd question, but can I ask to take the psych exam overseas, or should I just schedule the exam with the provider they assigned me at a later date when I return home?
You can only schedule with the person they provide you and you definitely cannot do it overseas

VNE

Newcomer
Feb 13, 2017
While awaiting to find out if I passed my Tier 2 mmpi, I was asked to give documentation to release my military medical records. Does this mean that I passed my Tier 2 and my application has moved on to the next segment? Every time I call my regional medical office, they tell me they don’t have the ability to look up my status.

unrealcatch

Newcomer
May 17, 2013
While awaiting to find out if I passed my Tier 2 mmpi, I was asked to give documentation to release my military medical records. Does this mean that I passed my Tier 2 and my application has moved on to the next segment? Every time I call my regional medical office, they tell me they don’t have the ability to look up my status.
No, Because I have not even taken my Tier 2 yet and am being asked for all those documents.

fos

Rookie
Nov 8, 2017
You were able to take the Tier 2 without sending in Military records first? Lucky

BX172

Jan 14, 2009
North Texas
Update, day 525 since my TOL and not a single word from the T2 people. Who's ugly wife do I need to sleep with to get this going lol?