August 2016 Tier 2

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
Update, day 525 since my TOL and not a single word from the T2 people. Who's ugly wife do I need to sleep with to get this going lol?
That's ridiculously misleading. How many days has it been since you were informed that you were a tier two?

bman61490

Nov 5, 2016
That's ridiculously misleading. How many days has it been since you were informed that you were a tier two?
534 since TOL
484 since tier 2 notification....I've had my tier 2 apt though..

It's not misleading...it's a fact

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

VNE

Newcomer
Feb 13, 2017
You were able to take the Tier 2 without sending in Military records first? Lucky
I sent my military records to them about a year ago. For some reason, they are asking for them again. I have given up trying to make sense of this process, so I am just trying to go with the flow.

BX172

Jan 14, 2009
North Texas
I got a call today from an investigator to go over my SF86 in person to obtain my full clearance. Still nothing from the T2 people, day 531 and counting for them.

DandyRyan

Jan 6, 2017
Anyone here have any experience with being asked to take the MMPI again even though you passed the first time?

Pony Boy

Newcomer
Nov 3, 2016
I was just notified I was tier 2 after reaching out to Audrey Figurski, asking if everything was still moving forward. I took the mmpi almost ten months ago and received no notification, until I asked her. Going on two years since I first applied, maybe I'll make it to 3!

HawaiiPilot1991

Aug 28, 2017
Hawaii
I wasn't even notified that I was in Tier 2. Not until I received an email from Hope over a year after my MMPI-2. I then had my appointment, which I was given the wrong test and told 5 months later that I need to take the correct test. I went and did that in January and did well. I received my FOL on July 3, 2018. It is a long process.

MMPI-2: May 2016
Tier 2 1st Time: August 2017
Tier 2 2nd time: January2018
FOL: July , 2018

Geraldine

Newcomer
May 1, 2017
Hi everyone I received a call last week about a security clearance but refused it because I thought it was a scam. Now someone else called about the same thing. Have any of you had to do this. I haven't heard anything from anyone since July 2017 I had given up. What are your thoughts on this and any guidance you guys can give me. Thanks

yoboiconnor

Dec 17, 2017
SLC, Utah
Hi everyone I received a call last week about a security clearance but refused it because I thought it was a scam. Now someone else called about the same thing. Have any of you had to do this. I haven't heard anything from anyone since July 2017 I had given up. What are your thoughts on this and any guidance you guys can give me. Thanks
Call your security POC and ask if it’s legit, if it’s a scam they would ask for your info but they should have it already

AAKelles

Newcomer
Dec 12, 2017
I got an email two months ago requesting 3 different documents in order to schedule my tier 2. Sent everything in and haven't heard from her since. I doubt I'll hear anything or have any progression for another year judging how slowly people get through this process.

BPM31694

Mar 1, 2018
Dallas, TX
I got an email two months ago requesting 3 different documents in order to schedule my tier 2. Sent everything in and haven't heard from her since. I doubt I'll hear anything or have any progression for another year judging how slowly people get through this process.
Send an email every 3-4 weeks asking for an update

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
Plenty of people have security interviews. If you still are interested in the job you'd better call back ASAP and apologize profusely.

BX172

Jan 14, 2009
North Texas
I also though it was a scam (since I've herd nothing from the FAA in over a year), but asked a few questions before agreeing to an appointment and called my HR rep to confirm that it was legit. I just did mine this past Wednesday I was told mine was "triggered" because I "fat fingered" my selective service number and they had a lot of questions about my overseas trips.

MikleBrady

Mar 20, 2013
I've emailed her twice asking if she received my Air Force records. No response and no updates.
It's been a month since I sent the request for a 2nd set of records "needed for the Tier 2 process"...emailed last week asking for an update, she responded shortly after saying she still hasn't received the new set...waiting game continues.

TOL Jan 2017
Tier 2 Apr 2017
Somehow missed/didn't get an email requesting docs/records/statements Aug 2017
2nd Request Jun 1, 2018
Final submission and records request sent Jun 20, 2018
Waiting....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

defconxzero

Newcomer
Nov 16, 2016
SECURITY QUESTION
For those medically DQ’d or Tier 2’d, HR said they put the security clearance on hold. So if you get your medical/tier 2 cleared.. Fast forward almost two years and a lot has changed and some of the information within the past 7 years falls off.. do they require an updated/new SF86?

bman61490

Nov 5, 2016
SECURITY QUESTION
For those medically DQ’d or Tier 2’d, HR said they put the security clearance on hold. So if you get your medical/tier 2 cleared.. Fast forward almost two years and a lot has changed and some of the information within the past 7 years falls off.. do they require an updated/new SF86?
Not for me, I cleared security over a year ago. That was even with a security interview.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

jayrod

Rookie
Jan 2, 2018
I'm from the 2017 bid. I currently just finished my TIER 2 further evaluation appointment. What happens next?