August 2016 Tier 2

35G-MI

Newcomer
Feb 6, 2019
I have been working for the government since 2008. So I am not too concerned about that. Hell if I didn’t fall into tier 2 hell this process would have been much quicker. That being said I sure hope I pass after 2.5 year wait for this chance.

BX172

Jan 14, 2009
North Texas
It's been 5 months since my T2 App :/
I’m waiting on a call back from my T2 provider to set up an appointment. My apartment complex wants to charge me $1500 a month to go month-to-month on a lease or a sign a new lease and have me pay 2X rent ($2500) as a fee if I break it. With that being said, I’m not signing another lease after March and moving in with a friend to save a lot more money, but they made it clear that I could only stay for about 5 months so I’m really hoping to be gone by August.

AlphaX3

Newcomer
Mar 25, 2017
Hey guys, just trying to add a little time frame to this whole process from my personal experience. I had my tier 2 appointment June of 2018 and was notified last week that my file was finally reviewed by the FAA psychologist. I was told that I should have my disposition of the results in about a week. I have personally followed up with the tier 2 office every 90 days and finally received this response. I am unsure what happens next but I will update accordingly.

fos

Rookie
Nov 8, 2017
Hey guys, just trying to add a little time frame to this whole process from my personal experience. I had my tier 2 appointment June of 2018 and was notified last week that my file was finally reviewed by the FAA psychologist. I was told that I should have my disposition of the results in about a week. I have personally followed up with the tier 2 office every 90 days and finally received this response. I am unsure what happens next but I will update accordingly.
Thanks for the update(s)

Do you know if they are making you re take drug test?

fos

Rookie
Nov 8, 2017
I’m waiting on a call back from my T2 provider to set up an appointment. My apartment complex wants to charge me $1500 a month to go month-to-month on a lease or a sign a new lease and have me pay 2X rent ($2500) as a fee if I break it. With that being said, I’m not signing another lease after March and moving in with a friend to save a lot more money, but they made it clear that I could only stay for about 5 months so I’m really hoping to be gone by August.
Dang AUG? That's going to be very tight

AlphaX3

Newcomer
Mar 25, 2017
Thanks for the update(s)

Do you know if they are making you re take drug test?
I have heard you have to retake the drug test but that was never mentioned. All the email said was my file was reviewed and that I should be receiving the results within the next week. So I am assuming my tier 2 decision should be complete soon. No clue how long my time frame will be after that.

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
Drug test is only good for six months. If you took it longer ago than that you will have to take it again

AlphaX3

Newcomer
Mar 25, 2017
The update that I promised. As I mentioned above... I was contacted last week and notified that my tier two report was being reviewed. I received an email yesterday saying my review is complete and I have to retake my drug test. This is a good sign right?

MelanieElyse

Newcomer
Feb 7, 2017
When I got notification to retake my drug test, I got my FOL a couple days later. At the academy now. So yes good news

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BPM31694

Mar 1, 2018
Dallas, TX
The update that I promised. As I mentioned above... I was contacted last week and notified that my tier two report was being reviewed. I received an email yesterday saying my review is complete and I have to retake my drug test. This is a good sign right?
Congratulations! The drug test retake is the final hurdle before the academy. Good luck.

fos

Rookie
Nov 8, 2017
When I got notification to retake my drug test, I got my FOL a couple days later. At the academy now. So yes good news

When was this? When did you get the notification to retake the drug test? Couple days ago? Please say yes lol

MelanieElyse

Newcomer
Feb 7, 2017
When was this? When did you get the notification to retake the drug test? Couple days ago? Please say yes lol
Lol no sorry this was back in the fall. Drug refresh 10/30/18, class date offer 11/2/18