August 2016 Tier 2

ajmezz

Epic Member
Apr 8, 2010
I honestly have no idea...I thought the MMPI was stupid easy...I answered 1 or 2 questions wrong (like yes I wanna be a singer) because I felt like my common sense answers were making me sound too "perfect"...I dunno tho...maybe they wanna know why I don't want to commit suicide or why I don't hate my whole family, or why I don't like the theater...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Yeah man, that's the only thing I'm worried about at this point. I feel the same as you in regards to the test. Might seem too perfect bc I love my family, don't want to commit suicide, etc lol. If I hear that I passed that, then I'll gladly be patient. I emailed my med and hr rep yesterday asking if they knew if I had passed the MMPI. No response yet though.

angelorozco101

Oct 27, 2011
🇺🇸
Yeah man, that's the only thing I'm worried about at this point. I feel the same as you in regards to the test. Might seem too perfect bc I love my family, don't want to commit suicide, etc lol. If I hear that I passed that, then I'll gladly be patient. I emailed my med and hr rep yesterday asking if they knew if I had passed the MMPI. No response yet though.
Have they contacted you for medical yet? That's when I found out.

fhptoatc

Nov 2, 2016
I'm so worried about passing everything that I didn't even take Tylenol because I had the drug screen the following day

cgaub

Jan 23, 2017
Indiana
I was nervous for the same reason, you never know what they could flag you for. Took my MMPI 3/21 and got the med call yesterday (3/30) and my rep thankfully gave me the good news that I passed

ajmezz

Epic Member
Apr 8, 2010
Yeah, the gentleman that administered my test said it should be about a month at most to know the results. Got the call for my medical while taking the mmpi so it's a bit different for me I guess. I have no medical/criminal/credit etc background issues, so the mmpi is the only thing that could realistically trip me up, as far as I know.

cgaub

Jan 23, 2017
Indiana
My lady told me the same thing about the timeline, she said she used to tell people MONTHS but they've been going faster now so give it a month or so before trying to look into it. I was really surprised when my Med POC offered that nugget of info since I didn't even think they would have them 9 days out. Best of luck

Yeah, the gentleman that administered my test said it should be about a month at most to know the results. Got the call for my medical while taking the mmpi so it's a bit different for me I guess. I have no medical/criminal/credit etc background issues, so the mmpi is the only thing that could realistically trip me up, as far as I know.

kingjoemom

Jun 22, 2011
Nervous about the MMPI results as well. Took it 3/9 and did my medical exam on 3/23. Everytime I ask my HR rep for my MMPI scores she says that they come in with the medical results from the flight surgeon so I don't know how some of you are getting your MMPI results separately or before your medical results. I'm ready to go to OKC!

mvilla87

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2016
Nervous about the MMPI results as well. Took it 3/9 and did my medical exam on 3/23. Everytime I ask my HR rep for my MMPI scores she says that they come in with the medical results from the flight surgeon so I don't know how some of you are getting your MMPI results separately or before your medical results. I'm ready to go to OKC!
We got em from our Medical POC. HR Rep wouldn't know until you have cleared as it is a part of your medical.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

kingjoemom

Jun 22, 2011
We got em from our Medical POC. HR Rep wouldn't know until you have cleared as it is a part of your medical.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Oh ok. I thought they were the same person. Where can I find my medical POC's contact info?

fhptoatc

Nov 2, 2016
i also got notified about tier 2 kinda depressing because of how fast it all went
at least it isn't an auto DQ! For law enforcement positions, if you don't score favorably, you're not afforded a face-to-face with a psych for further evaluation

ztaylor38

Newcomer
Sep 23, 2016
Found out I passed security earlier then called my medical POC to check on that and found out I failed the MMPI. Such a rollercoaster of emotion :(

Does anyone know how long it takes to get official word of tier 2?

32andBelow

Senior Analyst
Jan 20, 2011
Found out I passed security earlier then called my medical POC to check on that and found out I failed the MMPI. Such a rollercoaster of emotion :(

Does anyone know how long it takes to get official word of tier 2?
RIP Tier 2 can take forever.