August 2016 Tier 2

bman61490

Nov 5, 2016

I emailed him May 30th, he replied June 1st stating:
"I have not received any updates on the status of your case. I will notify you as soon as I hear different. Thank you."

Emailed around the same time, got the same response...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

bman61490

Nov 5, 2016
Anyone hear anything yet? I haven't been contacted by anyone, not even security or HR..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

parvoy3996

Newcomer
Apr 13, 2015
Just be patient i had tier 2 for 2015 bid it took 8 months to be cleared. Now at ZAU so there is a light at the end of the tunnel just takes a while.

MikleBrady

Mar 20, 2013
Nothing here either...I'll email my medical POC at the end of the month, as instructed...but expecting the same "no update" that everyone else is getting. Not worried about it tho...my conditional security clearance got denied so I gotta wait for the full investigation to clear anyways

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tx4ever80

Rookie
Jul 10, 2012
Kokomo, IN
Got this July 10, 2017:
Your case is still under consideration, but I do not currently have a specific time frame for you. You should be notified with specific instructions by HQ regarding your next step as soon as they are prepared to move forward. There are several applicants that are in your same position. I do thank you for your patience as we try to process everyone.

You may continue to check on your status every 30 days if you have not been contacted prior to that time. Thank you.

innovel

Rookie
Mar 15, 2017
So the unofficial Tier 2 is when the medical POC notifies you that you failed and you'll get an official Tier 2 after the flight surgeon reviews your file?

The reason I ask is I took the MMPI on June 1. I received a call to schedule my physical on June 7 and the POC said she didn't have the results yet. After completing my physical & drug test on 6/13 and 6/14, I decided to contact my medical POC yesterday and she just said my info is pending review from the flight surgeon and she'll notify me of any changes. I would think she would have told me if I failed the MMPI.

N77022

Newcomer
May 4, 2013
Climbing Via
I have, my Medical POC is very difficult to get in contact with, and seems very rude the one or two times I have been able to contact them.

innovel

Rookie
Mar 15, 2017
I have, my Medical POC is very difficult to get in contact with, and seems very rude the one or two times I have been able to contact them.
Sorry to hear..so those times that you were able to get in touch with them, they never mentioned anything about Tier 2?

i don't mean to pry but do you think it's because of the MMPI? Or did you have anything on record that would trigger Tier 2?

N77022

Newcomer
May 4, 2013
Climbing Via
Sorry to hear..so those times that you were able to get in touch with them, they never mentioned anything about Tier 2?

i don't mean to pry but do you think it's because of the MMPI? Or did you have anything on record that would trigger Tier 2?
I really don't believe I messed up the MMPI. I don't have a history, beyond the one too many Principal office visits back in grade school. I guess that'll do it.

I was never once informed that I failed the MMPI, but it does seem that my Medical POC is not so easy to work with, and I'm beginning to think it's personal.

Truth

Jun 22, 2011
Good luck to everyone in here... pretty sure I'm SOL.

I popped for a tier 2 as my test came back with " no results " and understandingly you're not permitted to retake the test. So they were then prying through all my records and discovered a bogus arrest where I was neve charged with any crime from 8 years ago that security already passed me from.

But medical needed the actual police report, only way to get the report is mail in a request or go into the office and pick it up. Well living 2,000+ miles away I had to do the mail option..3 try's and they could never get me my report so I happened to have an old friend just move back to the area and sent them my written request and authorized him to pick it up, I get it back then I scan and email to med POC... Apparently, medical requires more than what the California law allows the police department to release...by California law they can only release the first page of its over 2 years old or something... reading medical email.. sounds like I'm screwed because of California laws.

AdamSmitty

Newcomer
Jun 7, 2017
Good luck to everyone in here... pretty sure I'm SOL.

I popped for a tier 2 as my test came back with " no results " and understandingly you're not permitted to retake the test. So they were then prying through all my records and discovered a bogus arrest where I was neve charged with any crime from 8 years ago that security already passed me from.

But medical needed the actual police report, only way to get the report is mail in a request or go into the office and pick it up. Well living 2,000+ miles away I had to do the mail option..3 try's and they could never get me my report so I happened to have an old friend just move back to the area and sent them my written request and authorized him to pick it up, I get it back then I scan and email to med POC... Apparently, medical requires more than what the California law allows the police department to release...by California law they can only release the first page of its over 2 years old or something... reading medical email.. sounds like I'm screwed because of California laws.

I'm not in Cali, but my state has a similar thing. I went in and told them it's for a government security clearance and they begrudgingly gave me the whole doc. Tell them what it's for. You're the "defendant" and you have a right to the doc. Or hire an attorney to do it for you.

BX172

Jan 14, 2009
North Texas
Any update on the processing times for the MMPI tier two? I got unofficial notification early May and have not herd a thing since. I was told this is the last thing I need to complete the process.

tx4ever80

Rookie
Jul 10, 2012
Kokomo, IN
Any update on the processing times for the MMPI tier two? I got unofficial notification early May and have not herd a thing since. I was told this is the last thing I need to complete the process.
I was notified of tier 2 on March 6, 2017. I email my POC from the SW region once a month and there has been no change/update. I am beginning to think it has something to do with money and the fiscal year.

BX172

Jan 14, 2009
North Texas
I was notified of tier 2 on March 6, 2017. I email my POC from the SW region once a month and there has been no change/update. I am beginning to think it has something to do with money and the fiscal year.
Bummer, it sucks finally being this close and being held up for this tier two run-around.