Basic Books for Sale

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
Or you know, just learn it in Basic from the teacher... Since Basics is already beyond boring anyway.

Stinger

Epic Member
May 24, 2009
Or you know, just learn it in Basic from the teacher... Since Basics is already beyond boring anyway.
But you didn't even attend Basics.
However, all the lesson plans and tests are on the FAA Intranet, so I'd just keep my 15 bucks and save them myself.

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
But you didn't even attend Basics.
However, all the lesson plans and tests are on the FAA Intranet, so I'd just keep my 15 bucks and save them myself.
That's true. I spent four years in North Dakota learning basics... Paid way more than $15.

Foogy

Rookie
Nov 3, 2016
Non-CTI academy grad and certified controller here, anddoes not endorse this nonsense

32andBelow

Senior Analyst
Jan 20, 2011
If anyone pays 15 dollars for these just withdraw from training now. Learn it in class and let this guys suffer for scanning all hundred pages of these bookies

hitch

Jan 2, 2018
ZDV
I have scanned my books from basics for Block 1 and 2. Some notes and the end of lesson tests and exercises are answered in them. $15 for both PDFs. If interested message or drop your email and email for PayPal or number for Apple Pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Better hope the FAA doesn’t find out that your selling their intellectual property. Enjoy the lawsuit

Wrench978

Mar 23, 2015
ZSU
if you really feel like you need the advantage of basics material before you get to the academy, just don't go. you'll be wasting everyone's time.if you can't pass basics, you aren't cut out for the job. Hell, even if you do pass basics, there's a reasonable chance you aren't cut out for the job.