Biographical Assessment

DontCallMeShirley

Senior Analyst
Mar 31, 2012
Pushing Tin SUCKS
I don't remember there being a NDA for 2014 but I remember 2015 there was. I could be wrong.

The test itself has zero credibility especially since it's not proctored or secured. To suggest everyone else is playing fair (ignoring many applicants who were coached and passed) is a strange position.
I used everyone as a figure of speech, of course I don't mean "everyone". There were entire interest groups accused of cheating by sharing answers, strategies for the Bio-Q, etc. Still doesn't make it right that CTI Connection shared it in 2014. To be fair, I don't see anywhere that they shared it in 2015, or this year, but 2014 is still up.

2014 most certainly had a non-disclosure agreement. If you don't believe me, find the thread on here from that year when a user passed, made it all the way through the AT-SAT with a TOL, and had it pulled when the FAA discovered he posted screenshots of the questions on StuckMic. Blacklisted from all further FAA ATC position openings. They don't play around. If I recall correctly, he could at least still work contract with the non-FAA experience that he had.

I'd agree that simply posting the questions, without answers, seems innocent enough, but the FAA doesn't view it that way.

Last edited:

angelorozco101

Oct 27, 2011
🇺🇸
I used everyone as a figure of speech, of course I don't mean "everyone". There were entire interest groups accused of cheating by sharing answers, strategies for the Bio-Q, etc. Still doesn't make it right that CTI Connection shared it in 2014. To be fair, I don't see anywhere that they shared it in 2015, or this year, but 2014 is still up.

2014 most certainly had a non-disclosure agreement. If you don't believe me, find the thread on here from that year when a user passed, made it all the way through the AT-SAT with a TOL, and had it pulled when the FAA discovered he posted screenshots of the questions on StuckMic. Blacklisted from all further FAA ATC position openings. They don't play around. If I recall correctly, he could at least still work contract with the non-FAA experience that he had.

I'd agree that simply posting the questions, without answers, seems innocent enough, but the FAA doesn't view it that way.
Can confirm, I remember this.

Juan Valdez

Rookie
Mar 12, 2014

I do remember the screenshot TOL-revoke I just don't remember an actual NDA at the start of the exam like in 2015.

StuSEL

Aug 23, 2009
You know where.
Test questions are subject to copyright. Technically the contractor could come after anyone who re-posts them without permission. This happens a lot in law enforcement exams.