BTR Tower Information

GiveLink

Newcomer
Apr 13, 2010
Oklahoma city, Ok
Hello all!!! I have held a TOL to BTR Tower for about 21 months. Does anyone out there know if they will be hiring any this year? I’m second on the list to go so I’m hoping it will be this year. I just sent my hr rep an email today to see if she had any info. But I’m sure it will be like 6 months before I hear anything back knowing how quick the Faa is with everything lol. So I thought I would ask all the well informed Stuckmic members. Also if anyone has any other info on BTR airport/tower and the surrounding Baton Rouge area that would be awesome. Thanks for any help.

lsufan9981

Jul 13, 2009
Re: BTR Tower???

This isn't much help, but when I called MSY earlier in 2010, I was informed that BTR was taking from the most recent panel. My guess would be that indicates some movement in their pipeline. I've been selected for terminal in Louisiana (SHV was in the filename of the TOL, but who knows) so I may be in the same boat with you, if BTR gets me.

ETA: Edited for spelling.

Rosstafari

Daaaang.
Aug 17, 2008
/X
KillSwitch is there as well. Hasn't come by much for the past several months, but fire off a PM to him as well.