BUF-Bufallo/Niagara

thecook

Rookie
Feb 5, 2013
Hey guys,

I'm in the process of getting picked up from the most recent OTS bid (Allah willing) I grew up in the buffalo area and would like to go there after the school house. Does anyone have anything for me? I have a CTO from the Air Force, and basically I'm a total noob. POC, guidance, and any other info on getting BUF out of OKC would be greatly appreciated. feel free to PM me if you're so inclined.

Best , MO

NishATC

Newcomer
Jun 13, 2013
I went a few weeks ago to take my MMPI and was told they aren't picking up any academy grads anytime soon only transfers.

thecook

Rookie
Feb 5, 2013
Thanks for the replys, I'm sorry to hear that's the case. I guess I'll just hope for it to drop or maybe transfer there later. Can someone send me a POC for that facility, if able.

NovemberEcho

Epic Member
Dec 8, 2010
Long Island
Networking won't help you anymore. I don't know if you've been following along any of the other threads or anything, but you will be given a list of facilities to choose from.

1BigOX

Newcomer
Jun 6, 2017
Niagara Falls, NY
They just got a hardship transfer and are getting a veteran hire in 4 days. Doubtful that are any more spots open. Tons of new controllers and trainees. Networking doesn't work much anymore.