Busy signal and zero replies

rostato

Jun 7, 2009
I am starting to get seriously irritated here. My HR rep will not return my emails, and his phone is constantly giving off a busy signal.

I am getting all sorts of stuff in the mail, and email asking for things I have already accomplished at the ATL PEPC. This is really annoying, and all the warnings about having 10 days to respond have me worried about losing my opportunity.

I even called at 6 am knowing there wouldnt be anyone there, but it was still busy. I just wanted to at least get a message in.

I really don't feel it's necessary to fill out forms more than once unless they lost them...

jermscentral

Mar 1, 2009
St. Louis, MO
They are needed in multiple places and at multiple times throughout the application process. Fill them out, scan them, and send them as PDFs -- they are 99% guaranteed to be received when you directly e-mail them to your rep instead of faxing them back in. Fill out anything they ask, send it back as soon after you receive it as possible, and you'll get it all done. I had to go back to the SF-86 and re-answer all of the Yes/No questions because they told me mine had expired... and that was a few weeks after the PEPC. Couple that with resubmitting several of the forms, and it made me wonder how many of them they had to have lost, but they apparently add them to different parts of your application at different times, and once they are added, there are no backup copies, so you occasionally have to resubmit..

rmh151

Rookie
Apr 29, 2009
I called my guy and kept getting busy signals too. Turns out, after calling the main generic line for ACD, my rep got moved to another department and I now have someone else. He line went to voice mail. Amy in ACD said there was a lot of switching around going on and that is normal. Great, more changing of reps means more chances to wait. Perfect.

rostato

Jun 7, 2009
Good info to have thanks. I am in no rush to start. I still have to finish school, so I don't mind being delayed for a few months.

rostato

Jun 7, 2009
On top of all this, my medical records are stuck at the post office. According to the USPS, no one would accept my package when it arrived. Ahh, the headaches continue!

I have to wait another 30 days before they will send them back to me!