Cavs v Thunder Dec 13th

May 22, 2009
I start basics on Dec 8th and just realized my beloved Cavs are going to be playing in OKC on Sunday, Dec 13th. Any other Cavs fans up for trying to get some cheap seats to the game?
:hithere:

DFWLVR

Jan 7, 2009
Arlington, Republic of Texas
A few of us in basics right now have been talking about going to a thunder game....perhaps we could get together....we'll be in ITR by then but it's just accross the street....PM me and we can swap #'s if you want.

UTAMAV

ROMA

Sep 24, 2008
Queens, NY
yeah dave, i'm definitely up for a Thunder game... i'm not big on basketball but hey, it's something new and something to do lol

May 22, 2009
There is no room for Lakers fans in this Cavs thread! Honestly, you guys would rather see Kobe than LeBron and Shaq?
:8

JayTC

Newcomer
Nov 8, 2009
i was just looking at those tickets on-line as well. I am a huge celtics fan but i love watching the cavs play. lebron is a beast so i would like to go. i start classes on the 7th

May 22, 2009
i was just looking at those tickets on-line as well. I am a huge celtics fan but i love watching the cavs play. lebron is a beast so i would like to go. i start classes on the 7th
Finally a taker! I am staying at Kim's and I will start class on December 8th. I have already told Kim about wanting to go so she said she would ask around and see who's interested. I'm not looking to spend a lot on tickets though. What did you find online, pricewise?

May 22, 2009
Great! I'm glad to see others want to go. I don't imagine that the OKC Thunder sells out many games. Do we want to try to arrange to prepurchase tickets or just buy them when we all get to OKC? I will get in on Sunday the 6th. I start on Tuesday the 8th, so if you guys want to, we can arrange a meeting time and place on Sunday or Monday, grab a bite to eat and make the arrangements for the game.

JayTC

Newcomer
Nov 8, 2009
Finally a taker! I am staying at Kim's and I will start class on December 8th. I have already told Kim about wanting to go so she said she would ask around and see who's interested. I'm not looking to spend a lot on tickets though. What did you find online, pricewise?
When I was checking on-line i did find some loge seats for 68 with tax and they seemed pretty close. But personally I wouldn't mind spending just a little bit less to even sit in the balcony. when i checked for cheaper seats, none were available. Regardless of where I sit, I just want to enjoy the experience.

JayTC

Newcomer
Nov 8, 2009
Great! I'm glad to see others want to go. I don't imagine that the OKC Thunder sells out many games. Do we want to try to arrange to prepurchase tickets or just buy them when we all get to OKC? I will get in on Sunday the 6th. I start on Tuesday the 8th, so if you guys want to, we can arrange a meeting time and place on Sunday or Monday, grab a bite to eat and make the arrangements for the game.
I think we should just buy the tickets when we get out there. I also agree with meeting up somewhere either sunday or monday. I will be staying at Apple Tree and I really don't know anyone out there so it gives us all a good chance to meet up and get to know each other.

GeorgeM

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2008
CO
I think we should just buy the tickets when we get out there. I also agree with meeting up somewhere either sunday or monday. I will be staying at Apple Tree and I really don't know anyone out there so it gives us all a good chance to meet up and get to know each other.
Good luck with finding a block of seats together on game day against the Cavs.

May 22, 2009
Good luck with finding a block of seats together on game day against the Cavs.
That makes sense. Can I get a yes or no on who wants to go and I will look online for a group of seats to accomodate all of us. I will then run the pricing by you guys and ask for a definite answer. If I have to buy the tickets, I will, but if someone backs out on me after I front the cash.... Off with your head! J/K, I could hopefully find someone else to take them...

JayTC

Newcomer
Nov 8, 2009
That makes sense. Can I get a yes or no on who wants to go and I will look online for a group of seats to accomodate all of us. I will then run the pricing by you guys and ask for a definite answer. If I have to buy the tickets, I will, but if someone backs out on me after I front the cash.... Off with your head! J/K, I could hopefully find someone else to take them...
hahahaha i fully agree with that. if you do buy the tickets then i am definately down.