Centennial Tower - APA

nchapman1

Trusted Member
Mar 15, 2011
Congrats Chapman! Everything is coming up Aces for you!
It gets better. I just found out I'm a Dad! Life is crazy man. So many ups and down. I'm trying to enjoy this patch right now cuz I'm definitely on an up. Nowhere to go but down. LOL.

nchapman1

Trusted Member
Mar 15, 2011
Lol. The wife is 6 weeks pregnant so since it has a heartbeat we consider ourselves parents.

tinkluver

Rookie
Jun 11, 2009
Jealous some of you are getting APA! I'd love to get up there. If anyone wants to swap to San Diego...let me know...

devildogz0311

Rookie
Jan 29, 2012
Does anyone know what the current staffing level is for KAPA? I received my TOL, work right by the airport, and was hoping that I will end up there after the academy (if there is a position available). I was wondering what current levels were looking like?

007hamster

Feb 25, 2009
NATCA Meeting
Region is not sending new hires to APA or COS. Many people from PUB and ASE and BJC want to go there... The region wants to allow experienced controllers the opportunity to ERR there.

SnoopDog

Jun 11, 2012
Region is not sending new hires to APA or COS. Many people from PUB and ASE and BJC want to go there... The region wants to allow experienced controllers the opportunity to ERR there.

THis is the way it should be done...

FL_CTI

Trusted Member
Oct 8, 2009
Colorado
Thought NATCA was able to negotiate a nationwide MOU that provided for exactly this....