Chicago PEPC (June '09) Thread

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
This can be a thread for those attending the Chicago PEPC June 22nd-June 26th. Splitting hotel rooms, cab rides, drinks, etc.

I received confirmation that I'll be going on June 22nd, at 10am.

Anyone else get their confirmation yet?

CountryBumkin

Rookie
Apr 5, 2009
Kingwood, Texas
Re: **Chicago PEPC Thread**

No confirmation for me yet. I just browsed a few of the posts and some others have received theirs. Hopefully mine will come soon. I replied back immediately to the invite. I am trying to be patient. Shoot, I have been patient thus far, what's a few more hours or days for a stinking email? Hehe!

jhopman

Rookie
Dec 12, 2008

I got mine 22nd at 10 am.. Does anyone know where in Chicago it is going to be? I need to know if I am flying into O'hare or Midway..

FlyBaby

Dec 17, 2008
Dallas, TX

didn't get confirmation either. was going to create a new thread, but hell, people already on point with that!!! Feel a little better now waiting... My reps name is Connie, did anyone else get her?

BigBOSS

Gotta Keep 'em Seperated!
Aug 24, 2008
Austin, TX

didn't get confirmation either. was going to create a new thread, but hell, people already on point with that!!! Feel a little better now waiting... My reps name is Connie, did anyone else get her?
Not sure if my rep is Connie but the generic email had her name at the bottom, I thought reps had an email address with their name in it?

titans83

Mar 9, 2009
Antioch, TN

are you enroute? glad to see that you got your e-mail! I felt your pain
yes i got enroute at ZAN.. little nervous about moving to alaska but hey, i'm willing to go anywhere!

and my letters have Kameron listed at the bottom. So maybe it's not just a stock letter

FlyBaby

Dec 17, 2008
Dallas, TX

yes i got enroute at ZAN.. little nervous about moving to alaska but hey, i'm willing to go anywhere!

and my letters have Kameron listed at the bottom. So maybe it's not just a stock letter
Kameron sounds like a hot chick.. LOL

titans83

Mar 9, 2009
Antioch, TN

Kameron sounds like a hot chick.. LOL
haah i thought kameron sounded like a hot dude! my curiosity got the best of me and i did a facebook search for them and you're right.. kameron's a chick!

and she's friends with connie haha

CountryBumkin

Rookie
Apr 5, 2009
Kingwood, Texas
Re: Chicago PEPC Thread

Finally got my confirmation! June 22nd at 10am. I received it at 12:50 pm CST. Whoo Hoo! Already have my tickets booked. No hotel yet seeing as how I do not know where exactly the PEPC is taking place. Anyone have any word on that?? :)

flyinryan

Rookie
May 4, 2009
Greenville, NC

I just noticed that when I hit the reply button for the PEPC email, it did not go to my HR rep, Caroline, but the FAA email address. I just sent again to Caroline. Hopefully now I'll get my confirmation email.

guitarman710

Jan 1, 2009
Apex, NC

I just noticed that when I hit the reply button for the PEPC email, it did not go to my HR rep, Caroline, but the FAA email address. I just sent again to Caroline. Hopefully now I'll get my confirmation email.
FlyinRyan, How did you get it to her specifically? In my email it said specifically to respond to the email that was originally sent and it would seem that Caroline has no email address next to her name..?

guitarman710

Jan 1, 2009
Apex, NC

Just so I am sure on this....Did everyone that has already received PEPC confirmation just hit reply on their email and send their response back to 9-ATC-ESA....or is there some other email address that I am completely missing?