CIL August 2016 Bid

Morrison52

Newcomer
Nov 3, 2016
I received my TOL on the 13th and submitted my paperwork on the 17th still waiting on my CIL. I wanted to create a thread for CIL questions as well as to see how many people have received their CIL thus far

Powercastle

Rookie
Nov 22, 2016
Just wait till the end of the week to see if you get a CIL and when you get one just message me and I'll help you out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nerd2511

Rookie
Nov 4, 2016
Just wait till the end of the week to see if you get a CIL and when you get one just message me and I'll help you out

Have you heard from aerospace medicine at all yet? I sent the alternet email and am still waiting to hear from them...just seeing where everyone is at

ajmezz

Epic Member
Apr 8, 2010
Clearance Information Letter. Basically the email to start your clearances and stuff.

Truth

Jun 22, 2011
So, on the DD2870, who/what do I put down to authorize my records (line 6)? Is it the medical center where I was discharged?

Powercastle

Rookie
Nov 22, 2016
So, on the DD2870, who/what do I put down to authorize my records (line 6)? Is it the medical center where I was discharged?
For me I put naval hospital Camp Pendleton so probably just your base medical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takefootoff

Rookie
Sep 27, 2016
I received my TOL on the 13th and submitted my paperwork on the 17th still waiting on my CIL. I wanted to create a thread for CIL questions as well as to see how many people have received their CIL thus far

Same scenario as you, I got my 'confirmation' email on the 19th.....all it said was Thank you!

I'm from New Jersey. No CIL yet

joe_mevengo

Rookie
Jan 5, 2017
DFW
Got the CIL on the 18th and sent the alternative email out that same day, still haven't heard from Aerospace Medicine. I sent a follow-up email today.

ajmezz

Epic Member
Apr 8, 2010
The timeline varies. I received a tol from the prior exp bid on dec 8 and still no CIL. I'm on my third rep though so I think my case is def unusual for no real reason.

Truth

Jun 22, 2011
That MMPI-2 test is dark.. i took it this morning.. some questions I was just like you must be crazy to pick the other answer.

julsown

Mar 26, 2015
San Diego
It is more dark and twisted that I turned in my TOL the day I received it on the 13th, then got a received notification on the 17th and still no CIL. :(
That MMPI-2 test is dark.. i took it this morning.. some questions I was just like you must be crazy to pick the other answer.

Tb8404

Newcomer
Jan 5, 2017
It is more dark and twisted that I turned in my TOL the day I received it on the 13th, then got a received notification on the 17th and still no CIL.

Me too, what the hell is the deal?. I read somewhere that some of hr didn't even know tols were going out..makes me worry a bit.