CIL August 2016 Bid

Chiups

Rookie
Oct 9, 2009
Miami
Also from south Florida here as well, Fort Lauderdale. I received my CIL on Tuesday, I've already completed everything except the MMPI-2 which I am hoping to schedule tomorrow and then just have to wait to get that call from medical
Get ready for a nice long wait.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
Also from south Florida here as well, Fort Lauderdale. I received my CIL on Tuesday, I've already completed everything except the MMPI-2 which I am hoping to schedule tomorrow and then just have to wait to get that call from medical
So all you've completed is the background stuff then....? 1/3 now equals everything...

jbell

Jan 19, 2017
Anyone with LM get a CIL lately? I sent mine to patriots email first on 2/24 and then was redirected to that HR rep about 6 weeks later. She confirmed she got my paperwork but have heard nothing sense. I know many others are in this boat, it's getting aggravating.

nationwideisonurside

Mar 16, 2017
Hollywood myself here. Lots of south FL people.

(not so) funny story. When I took my AT-SAT, I think in Miami Lakes area, during the optional break, I decided to grab a bite at Taco Bell. Brought my phone with me from the locked sack of your items, but left everything else (keys, etc). Come back, door is locked to the building. The building is basically empty of anything. Can't get in at all. After 30-40 minutes of calling management numbers that don't get answered, trying to find a non-existent phone number for the testing office and realizing I'm screwed, another candidate leaves the building. He looked like God descending from heaven at that moment. Tells me the system crashed, we have to reschedule the second half.

Apparently, the building doors automatically lock at 2pm on Saturdays. Would have been nice to know.

nationwideisonurside

Mar 16, 2017
Anyone with LM get a CIL lately? I sent mine to patriots email first on 2/24 and then was redirected to that HR rep about 6 weeks later. She confirmed she got my paperwork but have heard nothing sense. I know many others are in this boat, it's getting aggravating.
LM is mine as well. Haven't heard anything since "confirmed" on 2/28

jbell

Jan 19, 2017
LM is mine as well. Haven't heard anything since "confirmed" on 2/28
Dang yeah we are in this wait together then, hope you get yours soon but hope mine goes out right before yours hahah.
have you spoken to her at all? I called and sent an email 2 weeks ago hoping for an update but got no reply.
also that story about your testing is crazy, not cool they didn't tell you the doors lock!! Haha. Glad it all worked out.

nationwideisonurside

Mar 16, 2017
Dang yeah we are in this wait together then, hope you get yours soon but hope mine goes out right before yours hahah.
have you spoken to her at all? I called and sent an email 2 weeks ago hoping for an update but got no reply.
also that story about your testing is crazy, not cool they didn't tell you the doors lock!! Haha. Glad it all worked out.
Nope, no response. I emailed her and CS, the other rep CCd on the TOL. Neither has responded. Emailed 4 weeks after TOL, and again like 10 days ago. Correction, second followup was on 5/5. Nothing :(

Kt1687

Newcomer
Feb 4, 2017
Word of advice to all- drink enough water before your drug test to produce a sample, but not too much or you'll have to retake it due to diluted urine..... *face palm*

KingPinEJ

Newcomer
Mar 17, 2016
AZ
Word of advice to all- drink enough water before your drug test to produce a sample, but not too much or you'll have to retake it due to diluted urine..... *face palm*
Had this same thing happen to me a couple weeks ago. I thought it was some sort of prank because I've never heard of this before.

Kt1687

Newcomer
Feb 4, 2017
Had this same thing happen to me a couple weeks ago. I thought it was some sort of prank because I've never heard of this before.
Same Here! Had no idea you could drink too much.. I had two cups of coffee and 8oz of water mixed with protein powder before the test (over a 3 hour period). So I guess 24oz is too Much? I was really surprised to get the call. I thought they were telling me I failed. It is good to know I'm not the only one.

deltaromeo316

Newcomer
May 12, 2017
I know, right?! I hope I can sneak in on one of the June terminal classes.
Definitely possible... HR received my clearances this past Thursday morning, and I got my class date call and FOL yesterday morning, for June 27 Basics. Pretty quick turnaround once HR had received everything.