CIL August 2016 Bid

Pope Mobile

Rookie
Jan 26, 2017
Finally finished with everything I needed to do on my end. Just waiting for the hear my medical/drug/security has cleared then The Call for a class date.
Got my TOL on 2/14. Enroute.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

cgaub

Jan 23, 2017
Indiana
thats the worst part. at least when you have things to accomplish on your end its partially in your hands, you feel like you are doing something. beats the month+ of waiting that follows completing all the tasks

Finally finished with everything I needed to do on my end. Just waiting for the hear my medical/drug/security has cleared then The Call for a class date.
Got my TOL on 2/14. Enroute.

Pope Mobile

Rookie
Jan 26, 2017
The waiting really does suck. On the other hand, though, we're kind of hoping to lay low for a couple of months because we've been invited to a Hawaii trip at the end of August.
The sooner I get The Call, the sooner I'll be relieved, but, you know, a Hawaiian vacation...

boots

Jan 6, 2017
The waiting really does suck. On the other hand, though, we're kind of hoping to lay low for a couple of months because we've been invited to a Hawaii trip at the end of August.
The sooner I get The Call, the sooner I'll be relieved, but, you know, a Hawaiian vacation...

Took me a month from finishing everything to getting call and then start 3 weeks after that.

fhptoatc

Nov 2, 2016
Took me a month from finishing everything to getting call and then start 3 weeks after that.
Did that month include waiting on medical to be reviewed & approved? It doesn't seem to take long at all to receive a start date once everything is cleared

7KiloBravo

Newcomer
Jan 19, 2017
San Diego, CA
Number came up today! Received CIL at 7:50 this morning (05/22/17)! I was part of the patriots email thing in the beginning, so I didn't have a single HR rep from receiving my TOL, but the POC that sent me my CIL was KH.

2/24 TOL
OTS Terminal

Freelance

Newcomer
Jun 6, 2012
Anyone know about how long it takes for the Flight Surgeon to sign off on your file? I've gotten my security/drug clearances, just waiting on medical. Also, what's the turn around from HR receiving clearances to calling you?

cgaub

Jan 23, 2017
Indiana
My medical rep told me that my file has been sitting on his desk since 4/19, finished my physical 4/4 so be prepared for a long wait

Anyone know about how long it takes for the Flight Surgeon to sign off on your file? I've gotten my security/drug clearances, just waiting on medical. Also, what's the turn around from HR receiving clearances to calling you?

og60ken

Rookie
Dec 8, 2012
Received my call for medical a week ago. Should I have the MedExpress email by now, or does that take a while too?