CIL August 2016 Bid

sheehanl

Newcomer
Feb 12, 2014
did they offer you any earlier dates? Just wondering because I should be getting my FOL soon and just trying see what class date they might be offering me.

I said that I couldn’t go until November due to some previous obligations (vacation planned/in a wedding) so they offered me November 8th or the 30th. Figured I’d celebrate the last thanksgiving with the Fam.

archer

Jan 8, 2016
Just got Nov 30 for my class date!

I emailed my HR rep yesterday because I thought it was strange I haven't heard anything since I got medically cleared on the 17th. I found out my HR rep had changed and my new rep emailed me last week, but entered in my email wrong. He originally was going to give me a nov 8 date but that has since filled up. Oh well, at least I'll be home for Thanksgiving.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Estevenson

Newcomer
Oct 2, 2018
That's weird your rep told you November 8th was filled. I accepted a Nov 8th class back in August and then my rep just called me last Friday saying they reduced the class size to 0 so she had to move my class date to Nov 30th.

archer

Jan 8, 2016
That's weird your rep told you November 8th was filled. I accepted a Nov 8th class back in August and then my rep just called me last Friday saying they reduced the class size to 0 so she had to move my class date to Nov 30th.
Maybe he didn't specifically say it was filled, he may have just said it's not available anymore

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Motorhead

Newcomer
Nov 3, 2016
Anyone from this bid still waiting to hear back from Medical? I'm starting to lose track of what I'm supposed to be doing or who I'm supposed to be reaching out to.

Do I need to start blowing people's phones up?

rhweb15

Newcomer
Dec 9, 2018
I'm still waiting on Medical as well. I definitely have to email my POC at least once a week to make sure everything is on track. If they aren't responding I would definitely start blowing up phones.

jayrod

Rookie
Jan 2, 2018
How long it takes to get the appointment? I’m going on 18 months.

Supposedly, I’m supposed to be receiving a call “soon“.
Everyone’s case is different. I’m from the 2017. I completed my tier 2 appointment 1 month after the tier 2 notification. Now I am just waiting for my Refresh Drug Test to be reviewed.

fos

Rookie
Nov 8, 2017
@BX172

I had to find out for myself that I was tier 2. Then I had to fill out a release form, get it notarized, and wait for the contact info to the person doing the exam. I called and set my appointment up, passed, and now im waiting. That was 4 months ago

BPM31694

Mar 1, 2018
Dallas, TX
@BX172

I had to find out for myself that I was tier 2. Then I had to fill out a release form, get it notarized, and wait for the contact info to the person doing the exam. I called and set my appointment up, passed, and now im waiting. That was 4 months ago
How quickly did you get that release form after being "notified" you were T2 ?

BX172

Jan 14, 2009
North Texas
@BX172

How long did it take for you to get the appointment after you sent the release back? I just got my email.

BX172

Jan 14, 2009
North Texas
About a week from emailing that form in
With the holidays, I should probably get ready for at least a two week wait. Did things move "quick" after the appointment? Also, what exactly should I expect at at this T2 exam?

Thanks for the info.

fos

Rookie
Nov 8, 2017
With the holidays, I should probably get ready for at least a two week wait. Did things move "quick" after the appointment? Also, what exactly should I expect at at this T2 exam?

Thanks for the info.
Hope gave the the POC for the Doctor to setup an appointment. Called to set it up and they tried to tell me I wouldn't be able to be seen for like 2 months. I bitched about it and got it bumped to 3 days out. Did the appointment, and they let me know right there that I passed.

This was 4 months ago and I still haven't cleared medical.

YouAppearToBeOnFire

Feb 3, 2017
Really wish Hope would email me to schedule my tier 2..... Been waiting since September, known I was tier 2 since May....

I know she has my packet, but no movement at all.

SAM321

Newcomer
Feb 13, 2019
Anybody still waiting on security?
I am. I spoke with my security poc on a Tuesday at the end of November, and she said my investigation was complete. She told me to have items ready pertaining to my credit because I would have 15 days to respond. I haven't heard anything since then - I'm assuming it's due to the shut down. Not sure.

BX172

Jan 14, 2009
North Texas
I will be at around 760 days since my TOL before I finally take my T2 "exam". Finally getting it done early next month.

Hopefully it wont take too much longer after this. I'm really looking forward to a three hour meeting with psych doctor. I cant wait to talk about my 10 years in the military, how I got my CTO, pilot certificate and see what he has to say about why I was flagged to begin with lol.